Emulator - not fair game

by GragdaninKane

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Emulator - not fair game

★★ Novice

Good day. Guys, do something against players who use an emulator (nox, bluestack or something like that). Impossible to play. This gives such players a huge advantage in managing units. What can I say, if top players use it at all? How to play and have fun? This game is not fair. Let the players who use the emulator will play only against those who also use emulators. Then it will be fair. I really hope you take action. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emulator - not fair game

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GragdaninKane and thank you for the feedback.

I make sure to let the team know.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (463 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GragdaninKane and thank you for the feedback.

I make sure to let the team know.

Message 2 of 4 (464 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi, .some of us play on emulators, because the developers seem to refuse to fix a problem with touch hitting few milliliters to the left on notched phones. Until then it is pretty hard to play on them. This issue still plagues the game for more then 3 months. Before implementing emulator bans, they should at least first fix some critical bugs. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my game is very unstable on my phone, but never crashes on my emulator...  i constantly get poor network errors on my phone, but never on the emulator. i have at least 30 losses due to app crashes on my phone, and probably another 20 from poor network issues and 1 on my emulator. address the crashes pls... the we can talk about how unfair emulators are.

Message 4 of 4 (385 Views)