Empty Operations Servers

by petes117

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Empty Operations Servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

All the Operations servers are always empty in the Oceanic region... I've tried each one every day since launch (yes, during peak traffic time) and I've never seen more than 2-3 people waiting, who then leave straight away.

It's a pity I can't play, I've heard it's fun Frown

Update: I unmarked the previous answer of using Quickplay as the solution, since as others have mentioned the Operations servers are broken again since the patch around Feb/March 2017.

Dice, put Operations in the server browser already. This is just sad

Message 1 of 16 (15,347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Empty Operations Servers

Champion (Retired)

Maybe not that many people are interesting in operations,  Another valid reason is currently EA is working in matchmaking, (so you don't get this empty servers). please wait until next update. AMO 2.0 came with a complete success not is time to matchmaking. I know DICE always listen to the community so it should be coming in the monthly patch . Best regard.

Manny

View in thread

Message 10 of 16 (7,649 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same here on the Asia servers Disappointed

Please add Operations mode to the Server browser or change the Matchmaking settings for Asia and Oceanic

Message 2 of 16 (15,302 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Same here... can never find a Game of Operations.

This mode needs to be added to the server browser and Quick match/game button list. 

Message 3 of 16 (15,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In the two months or so since release I've managed to get in a few games of Operations during peak time, it's been a hassle. However as of the December patch Dice has added Operations to the QuickPlay menu! This in theory should solve the empty server issue once people realise it's there. So THANK YOU Dice!

Message 4 of 16 (15,157 Views)

★★★ Novice

Quickplay solution stopped working since last patch, only empty servers 

Message 5 of 16 (13,889 Views)

★★ Novice

Quickplay solution doesnt work.

Places you in empty server , if you quit and try manually going to operations menu and check out each map one by one you stand  a better chance if you can be bothered with all the loading * for each map.

Seriously Operations has been euthanized by its creators. Its sad because it was what differentiated it from the competition.

People have given up on Battlefield as a game, and moved onto other games, such is life.

Message 6 of 16 (8,626 Views)

@petes117 wrote:

All the Operations servers are always empty in the Oceanic region... I've tried each one every day since launch (yes, during peak traffic time) and I've never seen more than 2-3 people waiting, who then leave straight away.

It's a pity I can't play, I've heard it's fun Frown

Update: I unmarked the previous answer of using Quickplay as the solution, since as others have mentioned the Operations servers are broken again since the patch around Feb/March 2017.

Dice, put Operations in the server browser already. This is just sad

This thread has a fix\workaround for empty operations servers:  https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/66vach/video_on_how_to_get_all_operations_games_to...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 16 (8,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
PS4
West coast region

I'm having the same issue. To be honest, the workaround below requires a little bit of luck too. Because you have to restart the game until you get the right tile on the main page.

EA/DICE--We shouldn't have to resort to workarounds to play content that we paid extra for. Isnt it bad enough that you guys charge $60 for an unfinished, broken game? But now you want us to struggle trying to play DLC we paid for? This is ridiculous and needs to be the utmost priority on your 'need to fix' list. Drop everything else and fix this asap!!!
Message 8 of 16 (8,552 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Nope does not work if you want to play TSNP maps. They just send you to St. Quentin Scar or sonething. Its hard for me to believe that there are no players in Europe playing this. So DICE pls just fix it
Message 9 of 16 (7,705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Maybe not that many people are interesting in operations,  Another valid reason is currently EA is working in matchmaking, (so you don't get this empty servers). please wait until next update. AMO 2.0 came with a complete success not is time to matchmaking. I know DICE always listen to the community so it should be coming in the monthly patch . Best regard.

Manny

Message 10 of 16 (7,650 Views)