Emblems not displaying

by bigbossdaddyz

Original Post

Re: Emblems does not appear (Battlefield 1 ps4)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @mini-manly @ispecialz1

Have you tried what @EA_Atic mentioned above?

Make sure you have Player-Created Content set to "Show" in your Gameplay settings, and see if the Emblems start showing up for you.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks Standard smile 

- iluminate

Re: Emblems not displaying@

★ Guide

@EA_Atic 

Here are some screen shots, one shows my emblem and other shows that it is not on my tank

Message 12 of 86 (3,082 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah I jumped back on BF1 last night and it isn’t showing either. Frustrated, but I’ll try the show content option. I did try to change to another and then back in the companion, but to no avail.

Message 13 of 86 (3,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Thanks for the screenshot @bigbossdaddyz  

I have sent this on to the team for investigation. 

/Atic 
Message 14 of 86 (3,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic 

Same problem here. None of my platoon's tags or emblems showing on PS4.

"Player -created content on show" doesn't help. It was switched to "show". Switched it to "off" and back to "show" to see if that would work, but didn't change anything. It looks like it is server side. Was working fine for all platoon members and just stop displaying recently. It shows the tag and emblem on your soldier details page and on the phone app, but doesn't show anywhere when you have joined a game on map. Not in the squads, highlights or scoreboard. 

Message 15 of 86 (3,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yeah same here. Since last week emblems and platoon tags not appear anywhere, probably some bug and they need to fix it.

PS - and yes at menu and at companion you can see your emblem but in game is not appear ( + clantag also ), looks the problem is at the companion because i'm playing bf4 too and my emblem was from companion and stopped working at same time with bf1 emblem and platoon tag.

Message 16 of 86 (2,992 Views)

Re: Emblems not displaying

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I have same problem. Platoon tag doesn't show by nickname and any emblems-  clan members or other players are not visible.

I cleaned caches, I tried to fix game on Origin, I tried to change emblem, platoon tag - nothing.
Any contents are available on settings in game.

So I guess this is error in game.

Many players spent a lot of time to create really cool emblems and now it is broken!

Please fix it.

Platform PC

regards,

S1

Message 17 of 86 (2,924 Views)

★★ Novice

So I have the same problem, basically by the usual matches sometimes some happens to appear the emblem on some.

Right now it's happening that we see that we are representing the platoon we're in and the emblem doesn't appear neither when we kill someone or when we finish the matches.

regards,

Kapz

Message 18 of 86 (2,914 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same "bug", sometimes there is a emblem. But for 90% of the time there is nothing. So in highlights and ingame when i get killed. How did this happen ?

Greetings,

FrenZill
Message 19 of 86 (2,902 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

ufortunately i have the same problem. Platoon tag doesn't show at all. I tried to fix it but nothing helped, so please fix it as soon as possible.

Greetings,

Mona

Message 20 of 86 (2,896 Views)