Re: Emblems not displaying@

by bigbossdaddyz

Original Post

Emblems not displaying

★ Guide

The emblems in tonight's games did not display in battle or in the after battle report? Is this a bug and is there anyone else having a problem with this?

Message 1 of 86 (5,093 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @bigbossdaddyz   do you have Player -created content on show? 

image.png

/Atic 

Message 2 of 86 (5,040 Views)

Re: Emblems not displaying

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem too. It was working fine after I created one in the companion app for a few days. However now they seem to have stopped appearing, even other players emblems are all the original team emblems. (Nobodys emblems are showing... hopefully they will fix soon as it cant be a big fix!)

Message 3 of 86 (5,023 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, it is on show and yet nothing is showing

Message 4 of 86 (5,017 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic Please let DICE know they need to fix this issue as reinstalling the game doesn't do anything either. None of the emblems are showing.

Message 5 of 86 (5,003 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @bigbossdaddyz  Thanks for coming back!

Do you have any screenshots or video that they are not showing in-game? @bigbossdaddyz @mini-manly 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 86 (4,989 Views)

@mini-manly wrote:

Hi, I have the same problem too. It was working fine after I created one in the companion app for a few days. However now they seem to have stopped appearing, even other players emblems are all the original team emblems. (Nobodys emblems are showing... hopefully they will fix soon as it cant be a big fix!)

@mini-manly Player created emblems are not shown in BF1 or BF5 just the official emblems included with the game. They should still show in BF4 unless they changed that. Also if you are representing a platoon the platoon's emblem will automatically show instead of any emblem that you choose from your profile until you choose not to represent a platoon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 86 (4,972 Views)

Emblems does not appear (Battlefield 1 ps4)

★★★ Newbie

My emblems and other players (teammates/enemies) emblems doesn’t appear to me in the matches and in the end of the match (highlights) 

Battlefield 1 Ps4

Message 8 of 86 (4,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, you can have your own emblem in battlefield 1. I have for the last couple weeks but all of a sudden they have stopped showing. I have done nothing differently and I'm not in a platoon. Thanks for your reply

Message 9 of 86 (4,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, you can have your own emblem in battlefield 1. I have for the last couple weeks but all of a sudden they have stopped showing. I have done nothing differently and I'm not in a platoon. Thanks for your reply

Message 10 of 86 (4,952 Views)