Emblem not appearing after unlock

by simpsoneee1996

Original Post

Highlighted

Emblem not appearing after unlock

★★★ Newbie

Early today I was given a code to redeem my #BestCommunityInTheWorld Emblem, after successfully entering and unlocking it, my emblem is no where to be found in the game.  I know that my EA account is set up to my Xbox account so I don’t know why I would be having this problem.

Message 1 of 2 (479 Views)

Re: Emblem not appearing after unlock

[ Edited ]

@simpsoneee1996 wrote:

Early today I was given a code to redeem my #BestCommunityInTheWorld Emblem, after successfully entering and unlocking it, my emblem is no where to be found in the game.  I know that my EA account is set up to my Xbox account so I don’t know why I would be having this problem.

It'll be under your emblems in the profile\awards section to equip it. You might want to try again later if it's currently not there to make sure there isn't a lag in server sync. Please keep in mind that if you are currently representing a platoon the platoon emblem will show even if you've chosen to use one of your personal emblems until you choose not to represent the platoon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)