Re: Email regarding permission to access game (or ban?) not sent

by proxos666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email regarding permission to access game (or ban?) not sent

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I'm a returning Premium** member trying to play again after a year or so but when I log into my account on the main site I get the message: 

"This account is not permitted to access the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ servers.

An email notification has been sent to the email address associated with this account with more information about what this means and what steps may be taken to resolve the issue."

Yet I have not gotten an email regarding this despite first seeing this message 72 hours ago. I reset my password to make sure I was getting emails from the server and yup, they let me reset my password but still will not send me the email about whatever is going on. I searched through my email history to see if I got any emails from SWTOR regarding a ban or whatever but nothing. I stopped playing with a couple of weeks left of my last subscription but I was able to log in without a problem back then so whatever happened must have happened after I last stopped playing. I was planning on contacting support but apparently I have to pay them in order to be helped. Any idea where to go from here, should I contact support regardless? Is my account banned? 

Thanks in advance.

Edit:** Preferred, not premium.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@gingervitus777 

send an email to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com

anyone can contact support with an account issue, but depending on the cause they may not be able to assist and point you to that email address

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@gingervitus777 

send an email to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com

anyone can contact support with an account issue, but depending on the cause they may not be able to assist and point you to that email address

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)