Email & purchase problems

by Tineworl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email & purchase problems

★ Novice

I registered my account with a one time use e-mail, when trying to change my mail via customer support they marked my case as resolved altho i did not receive any email from them, nor any response. The website does not allow me to resume my cases, nor create a new one. It does not allow me to request a chat with them, and only offers a call, why would I spend like 6 euros for this.

Also I am not able to purchase anything on Origin with my card nor paypal( no issues with other platforms ).

oops! some error happened. error code: 10048 please try again later.

I deleted cache in Origin and browser, tried to buy it in Origin and ingame, both does not work. Nothing works and theres 0 support. HORRIBLE.

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email & purchase problems

Community Manager

Hey @Tineworl

I'm sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble with this. If you are no longer able to access the email address on your account the best option would be to get in touch with the Account Recovery team so they can help you get that email updated. 

To set up a case with them fill out the webform over at the EA Help website. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

All Replies

Re: Email & purchase problems

Community Manager

Hey @Tineworl

I'm sorry to hear you've been having so much trouble with this. If you are no longer able to access the email address on your account the best option would be to get in touch with the Account Recovery team so they can help you get that email updated. 

To set up a case with them fill out the webform over at the EA Help website. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)