Re: Email Tied to Account No Longer Exists

by proxos666

Original Post

Email Tied to Account No Longer Exists

★★★ Newbie

So a few months ago I deleted the gmail account tied to my SWTOR account in an effort to move all my information over to two new email accounts I had created. I have been playing SWTOR on and off since around 2013 and just today tried to log on for the first time since that gmail deletion only to realize that my account is still tied to the one of the accounts that is gone forever. Is there any way for me to get back into my account? I have already called support and they said the only way to verify my account was with my now deleted email but I figured I'd try here too as a last resort to get six years of progress back.

Message 1 of 4 (532 Views)

@ultimatekaka86 

You are best to try and recover access to the gmail account https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6236295?hl=en

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 Yeah I had tried that a bit earlier, account has been gone for too long to be recovered. I was attempting to try to verify my account by giving the support team my payment info for my old subscription but looks like they won't take that either.
Message 3 of 4 (518 Views)

@ultimatekaka86 

If you had access to an origin account that is linked to a swtor account, maybe swtor cs can help but that is something only they can determine as to what they need.

If they say the only option is to get access to the original gmail then you may be out of luck

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (513 Views)