Re: Edit Player in Face of Franchise

by persianhooper

Original Post

Edit Player in Face of Franchise

★★★ Newbie

In face of the franchise whenever I edit my player it says that it was sent to my transactions screen and nothing updates. How do I get my updates to stick? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,661 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @armyscrogg

Would it be possible to try using a different first and last name for you player to see if that makes any difference at all? Let me know if you're still getting stuck in the same loop after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,629 Views)

Edit Player glitch

★★★★ Apprentice

There seems to be an issue when you try to save a player after editing some of their attributes.

For example, if you edit their speed and a few other attributes and then you save the player, the edits do not always stick and you have to then go back and edit a few times before the changes actually save for the player. 

This happens in both the main manage rosters screen and in franchise mode. Please look into this to be addressed in the next update. 

Thanks! 

Message 3 of 5 (2,614 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happens for all players you try to edit, not just created players. Just an FYI.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (2,598 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just an FYI, 

My issue has absolutely nothing to do with Face of Franchise so my post shouldn’t have been moved to this older discussion because people will think you’re referring to Face of Franchise. Please stop doing things that make no sense and interfere with our point of discussion. 

The issue I am referring to pertains to editing players in general where we want to update their attributes, but it takes a few tries for the changes to finally save. Please address this separately from the original title of this post.

Message 5 of 5 (2,591 Views)