EasyAntiCheat Breaking Apex Legends

by MrDrFeesh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EasyAntiCheat Breaking Apex Legends

★★★ Apprentice

Ok, let me explain. I have been having this problem since the end of season 3. What happens is I will start Apex and easy anti-cheat will run first then Apex. But easy anti-cheat will just say "Launch Error, Please use 32-bit version". Then open apex and about 5 minutes later apex will crash and say "Client is not running easy anti-cheat or anti-cheat failed". I would love some support on this error. Thanks in advance! Standard smile

Message 1 of 33 (2,294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EasyAntiCheat Breaking Apex Legends

★★★ Apprentice

OK, HUGE NEWS. I ran apex through the EAC launcher and it just works? Please explain this. But I'm glad it works! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 31 of 33 (2,139 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@MrDrFeesh try repairing the game, might work!
Message 2 of 33 (2,249 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SiirLagALot Sorry man did not work.
Message 3 of 33 (2,230 Views)

★ Guide
@MrDrFeesh https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/EAC-error-quot-Please-use-32-bit-version-of-the-game-quot... i think this is the same problem as yours, theres a solution for this, hope it helps!
Message 4 of 33 (2,225 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SiirLagALot I'm sorry to say but I did go there originally. And nothing worked. There was a point where I thought something work, but it did not. But thanks so much for the help!
Message 5 of 33 (2,203 Views)

★ Guide
@MrDrFeesh sorry to hear that, I hope ea support finds you a solution soon
Message 6 of 33 (2,198 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MrDrFeesh

I've seen some cases where this error is happening because of another program that's interfering with Easy Anticheat. When you have a chance can you try setting up a Clean Boot on your PC to see if that makes any difference? If this is happening because of a different program it may help get around the issue. 

You can find more details on how to set up a Clean Boot over at the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes when you have the chance to give it a shot. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 33 (2,164 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Thanks Kent I will try this.
Message 8 of 33 (2,159 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Sorry to say but I tried this and it did not work. I getting pretty anxious about what it is.
Message 9 of 33 (2,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@MrDrFeeshJust wondering is it as simple as you downloaded the wrong version for your pc? Maybe you downloaded a 64 bit version but you need the 32 bit version

maybe Origin is making a mistake and giving users an incompatible bit version for their pc, if you right click my pc and hit properties it should tell you if you have a 64 or 32 bit pc and if its a 32 that could be the problem and explains why its telling you to use the 32 bit version

Message 10 of 33 (2,101 Views)