Easy Anticheat Crash "game security violation detected (#00000001)"

by TheMansitos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Easy Anticheat Crash "game security violation detected (#00000001)"

★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm having this issue: While playing the game close with no messages, or close and says: "game security violation detected (#00000001)"

I've read on the web that some rgb processes can cause it (I tried to disable a lot of stuff, logitech gaming software, gpu led process, corsair link, afterburner bla bla bla, nothing worked).

So... Please help me ahahah, I can't play until i fix this issue.

Btw it is ridiculous that some rgb software are considered a security violation... Frown

I really like the game so I hope someone had this issue and fixed that.

I will Share my dxdiag.

Message 1 of 11 (24,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Easy Anticheat Crash "game security violation detected (#00000001)&quot

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I solved this problem (Easy Anticheat Crash "game security violation detected (#0000000B). Sophos anti-virus suite was causing the issue when it upgraded to premium trail version.  it will do this automatically about once a year.  to fix the issue login to your sophos account.  click on protection tab, click on exploit tab, Then disable "Enable protection for vulnerable applications against future attacks".  Click Save if prompted but may automatically save the change and not present you with a save button. This error was affecting multiple games but not all games. Hope this helps you.

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (24,380 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Up? Game keep crashing.......... 

Message 2 of 11 (24,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue. I heard about EasyAntiCheat detecs CheatEngine. even if i remove all "cheat engine" things on my pc ( I also delete CE's registery files and all setting files) EAC still closes game. 

Message 3 of 11 (24,018 Views)

Re: Easy Anticheat Crash "game security violation detected (#00000001)&

★★★★★ Novice

Its not "CE" its the "thing" behind Your keyboards.

Message 4 of 11 (24,013 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happens in every single session for me. It's random and always kicks me out either during launch or part way through a match. Sometimes I get lucky and actually get to play a match but it always happens at some point.

I have already submitted error reports and contacted support a few times. They assume it has something to do with my setup but they are wrong. The anticheat tells them when it has crashed or failed to load, it also leaves an error report somewhere on your computer. But it's not like EA support has any clue as to what it is or how the anticheat works.

Message 5 of 11 (23,960 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here. I've pretty much just resorted to starting the game 30 minutes before I want to play. Leave it at title screen until it crashes to this error. Re-launch and I'm good to go for that session/until next reboot.
Message 6 of 11 (23,760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Game still crashing... I'm starting to be angry for that.... 

At least tell me what is causing the "security violation" when quitting the damn game!

Message 7 of 11 (23,283 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bump goddamn it

Security code violation 0000000B for me, but I can't figure out a fix for it either, I have seen people say it has something to do with the RGB processes, something to do with LED lights maybe? But I tried disabling those to no avail, so... Like, can we get some help and play the game plz? I've also seen that some people say I need windows 10, but literally the recommended requirement is 64 bit Windows 7! Is there anyone out there who knows what is going on?  

Message 8 of 11 (21,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you try running the EAC anticheat manualy and try

Go to C:Programfiles/origingames/Apex there should be launch app for Easy anticheat try manually running it then open the game and let me know if it worked

Message 9 of 11 (21,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same error message of #0000000B but starting it from my game files didn't work

Message 10 of 11 (20,785 Views)