Re: Easy Anti-Cheat troubleshooting steps.

by 0nSide

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Still doesn't work.

Message 11 of 16 (7,194 Views)

★ Apprentice

Linux Support for Linux EAC stopped the game from working!!

Message 12 of 16 (7,126 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Krenderyk
Yes, it is possible and it's very easy thing to do for devs, but it looks like EA/Respawn just abandoned people with problems like this and Phenoms.
Message 13 of 16 (7,061 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My brother can't play and I would really love to play the game with him, we tried every single step, in said order, different order, our own fix ideas.
We tried everything.

None of these tips / steps work for a lot of people.

But it seems to just come down to that the guys at respawn and EA are either doing the birdbox challenge on us or they can't work out a fix as well.

I can play the game myself, but I'm really frustrated that my brother can't play with me.

If the devs (not community managers, still appreciate you though) would aknowledge the problem and communicate with us about it, it would be a whole different scenario.

Message 14 of 16 (6,967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was able to play normally since the launch, I played today, I stayed a few hours without playing and now I'm having this problem ....

CPU i5 -7400 @3Ghz 8GB RAM

Message 15 of 16 (6,955 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Xbox player here. freezing every game as well since launch. I get the timed out error message. Any tips/news on this. Uninstalled re installed and still the same issue. On Xbox one x. Hope you guys are releasing a patch today for it because at the moment it’s unplayable for many. Great game you have but the timed out message seems to be affecting many on consoles.

Message 16 of 16 (6,934 Views)