Re: Easy Anti-Cheat game security violation detected (#000000D)[LightingService.

by Robster1276

Original Post

Re: Easy Anti-Cheat game security violation detected (#000000D)[LightingService.

★ Novice

@ANDREW_IS_AcOoL  you can manually close the process "LightingService (32-bit)" in the taskmanager and you can proceed. However, you need to do this each time you restart your system. Don't worry, it will not stop any of the cool lights on your system though. 

Message 11 of 17 (1,002 Views)

★★ Novice
@Robster1276 wait so if do what u just said it would stop poping up with the violation detected thing correct
Message 12 of 17 (996 Views)

★ Novice

Yup, exactly. That is all that is popping up that ani cheat message. It is linked to Auro, the system that usually controls your lighting. I have that problem also with other games and this does the trick all the time. Again, it will do nothing to your system, nor your lighting etc.

Message 13 of 17 (994 Views)

★★ Novice
@Robster1276 alr man thanks for the help!:D
Message 14 of 17 (982 Views)

★★ Novice
@Robster1276 umm its still not working i opened my task manager and ended the task and i i tryed to open a game and it said the same thing i also tryed to restart and ended it again and it didnt work
Message 15 of 17 (972 Views)

★ Novice

Well, that is my solution. If it doesn't work for you, there may be some other issue that causes it in general or along side the issue that I had with the Lighting Service. I just don't have any idea where to look for that, sorry. I only found out about this by searching the internet and try the options I found. 

Message 16 of 17 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So what your saying is EA needs to fix there system so that these basic software programs stop triggering the lack of performance of an anticheat anyway.

Message 17 of 17 (869 Views)