Easy Anti-Cheat Problem #000000D Game Security Violation

by vguitar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Easy Anti-Cheat Problem #000000D Game Security Violation

★★ Novice

The following error appeared after starting the game. Can't start the game, fixed the rgb and overlay in steam and still didn't work.

Message 1 of 7 (9,559 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Easy Anti-Cheat Problem #000000D Game Security Violation

★ Guide

It directly states what executable is being blocked you should not use software thats using it(Asus ROG Gaming Centre) while you play the game. Anti Cheat sees it as a cheat.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (9,547 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

It directly states what executable is being blocked you should not use software thats using it(Asus ROG Gaming Centre) while you play the game. Anti Cheat sees it as a cheat.

Message 2 of 7 (9,548 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't locate this executable in with desktop. It does not appear in task manager.

Message 3 of 7 (9,530 Views)

★ Guide

It has to appear if it doesnt process is hidden within other Asus Rog service you can actually expand it in task manager and kill it from there. Run msconfig and manually disable every service releated to ASUS Rog Gaming Centre or just perform Clean Boot it should work.

Message 4 of 7 (9,527 Views)

★★ Novice
It really helped me. Thanks!
Message 5 of 7 (9,509 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue but with RGBFusion

Message 6 of 7 (9,506 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same problem.  I thought it only applied to Asus boards with RGB but I found the process in task manager and it remedied my issues even though mine does not use Aura.  Hopefully I don't have to do this every time I start my computer.

Message 7 of 7 (9,349 Views)