Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005

by esess

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005

★★★★ Novice

Alright, so I just started having this issue. Apparently, others have had this issue but none of the fixes are working. What's happening is when the window for Apex Legend's Easy Anti Cheat opens, it has the error 30006 and says CreateFile failed with 32. I have tried deleting the .sys file but it says it is already in use. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7 (6,554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Easy Anti Cheat Error 30005

Community Manager

Hi @esess

If you haven't already can you try repairing or reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat itself to see if that helps at all? For more information on how you can repair or reinstall check out the Easy Anti-Cheat website

Let me know how that goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (6,499 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @esess

If you haven't already can you try repairing or reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat itself to see if that helps at all? For more information on how you can repair or reinstall check out the Easy Anti-Cheat website

Let me know how that goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (6,500 Views)

★ Apprentice

everytime i play this game now i have to launch the anti cheat for the game and not the game file itself..

if i just launch the game either in lobby or as soon as i jump from the plane i get the anti cheat crash...

if i start the anticheat launcher..then the game works perfectly fine.. its a stupid buggy mess is the anticheat these guys use -_-

Message 3 of 7 (6,471 Views)

Community Manager

@KnightHawxz2105 

That's definitely weird. You've already tried repairing/reinstalling EAC itself and it's still happening? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (6,412 Views)

apex anticheat error code 30005

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My game will not launch. I have an error code of 30005 and it also says CreateService failed with 1072. The reason I think it is Origin's fault is because I was able to run other games that have EasyAnticheat and they work fine. I have Windows 10 and all my NVIDIA drivers are up to date. If you can help me figure this out that would be great since I just was able to play due to a glitch where I couldn't collect my treasure pack item.

Message 5 of 7 (6,346 Views)

Re: apex anticheat error code 30005

★ Novice

I have also tried reinstalling and repairing easy anticheat and it did not work.

Message 6 of 7 (6,264 Views)

Re: apex anticheat error code 30005

Community Manager

Hey there,

If you haven't already can you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that makes any difference at all? If there is something else running that might be interfering with EAC that might help to get around it. 

For more information on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the chance to give it a shot let me know how it goes. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (6,166 Views)