Early access trial need for speed unbound

by KainandRaziel

Original Post

Re: Ea play on ps5

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium wrote:
@KainandRazielWhat is the error code you are getting?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Early-access-trial-need-for-speed-unbound/td-p/12091732

Ea dont care about players have ask since the game did come out on 29 nov. Was Lucky to play the game on xbox series x. There was no problem and when I ask support or here I get no help at all ea Blame sony. And sony Blame ea. I did also ask support whit no luck its seems that when we have problem whit ea play on psn. Ea will never help.

I did pre order the game on ps5 i was Lucky there was a 10 hours trial was never able too play it. Because ea will never help why better to report a problem on ps5 when ea will never help us consold players i am soo angry on that.

And here is the case nr on ea help #128528208

I did never get any help 

Message 11 of 16 (269 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium wrote:
@KainandRazielWhat is the error code you are getting?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Early-access-trial-need-for-speed-unbound/m-p/12091732#...

It was never fixed and no help i did also report it whit support ticket as well but never got any help. I am so angry i never got any help And ea Blame sony. 

Sony Blame ea and the support ticket i have did never help And I got no help at all was Lucky i was able to test the game on xbox series x. But I did buy it on ps5. It was there i did want to play the game on 10 hours long trial whit no luck And no help at all. And you can see that I did contact sony and they did take the higher upp. And you see what answar i did get there.

And support ticket on ea #128528208

And was never able to contact them on phone only email and chat. 

And it's seems that when we have ea play on consold we will never get help from ea it self because its not there problem and we cant help since you did buy it on ps5 thats not true 

Message 12 of 16 (311 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @KainandRaziel I merged your posts together, you can find more information on the error here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/error-codes/ps5/ws-116483-3/

To confirm have you tried the following?

• Verify you signed into your PSN account
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open your PS5 NAT Type
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 16 (295 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium wrote:

Hi @KainandRaziel I merged your posts together, you can find more information on the error here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/error-codes/ps5/ws-116483-3/

To confirm have you tried the following?

• Verify you signed into your PSN account
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open your PS5 NAT Type
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  

Did try that and did not help but since I did never get any help I was never able to test this game on ps5

Only on xbox i was Lucky too try the game. And it's seam evry time i have a problem nothing is helping me did chat whit support whit no help at all was so angry to not try this game. And no phone support

Did ask  whit zero help nobody on ea did not help me at all. I have only this place or email to them. And since the game is out i can't see if trial version is working or not. I did have problem from 29 nov too 2 dec whit no one to help me 

Message 14 of 16 (279 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @KainandRaziel Thanks for following up, If we are still getting this error would it be possible to get the following information?

• What is your NAT Type?
  • What type of network are you currently using?
  • Have you tried a different account or your account on a different console?
  • Is it possible to test a different network?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 15 of 16 (217 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium wrote:

Hi @KainandRaziel Thanks for following up, If we are still getting this error would it be possible to get the following information?

• What is your NAT Type?
  • What type of network are you currently using?
  • Have you tried a different account or your account on a different console?
  • Is it possible to test a different network?

Since I have this game I am never able to download the ea trial. And how can i check something when it too late now

Message 16 of 16 (211 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help