Re: Early access trial need for speed unbound

by KainandRaziel

Original Post

Early access trial need for speed unbound

★★★★ Apprentice

I can't test the game on early access trial why i am on ps5 have ea play as well

I get error code ws-116483-3

Message 1 of 16 (660 Views)

Community Manager
@KainandRaziel Hey, can you ensure you're playing on the main account that has the EA Play membership in case that's a factor. It may also help to restart the PS5 and check the connection status.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 16 (648 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I have done that still i get same error message 

Message 3 of 16 (644 Views)

Community Manager
Sorry to hear that. From looking into the error, it seems that sometimes restoring licenses can help with it.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 16 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Did that too did not help

And did also take power off on my ruter as well turn off ps5 and on agian

And if I dont like the game and I have download the game I dont get a refund

Message 5 of 16 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David wrote:
Sorry to hear that. From looking into the error, it seems that sometimes restoring licenses can help with it.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/

This what psn support did say to me

Thank you for contacting PlayStation Support.

The error code (WS-116483-3) provided by you is related to connect to the Server.

If you still are receiving this error even after the release, please contact EA since this is a third party game.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, please contact PlayStation Support, and one of our team will be happy to help.       

Thanks,       

Message 6 of 16 (529 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think it's strange sony say ea. Ea say sony and no one will help on that 10 hours long time trial dont work on psn only on xbox

Message 7 of 16 (507 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I did try to download the ea trial on ps5 have same problem ea will not help me its annoying ea say  only you need ea play pro. We dont have that on psn and I did chat whit support and will not help at all. The will not fix the error on early access on ps5 they Blame sony and sony say ea need to fix it but they dont. And for me they only have mail support can't call them and I don't get any help from ea at all no one will help me

Message 8 of 16 (476 Views)

Ea play on ps5

★★★★ Apprentice

When its a error code on a game using ea play on ps5 you will never get help at all i did ask from 29 nov to 2 dec. Did also ask on support as well as here ea Blame sony and sony blame ea. And you will never get help if you have problem whit ea play on ps5. They will never help players on consold its really annoying 

Message 9 of 16 (504 Views)

Re: Ea play on ps5

Community Manager
@KainandRaziel What is the error code you are getting?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 16 (471 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help