Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ea wont fix keepers until fifa 22???

by troy22D

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea wont fix keepers until fifa 22???

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I've heard a few things going around that says ea development won't fix keepers because they want to use the improved keepers for fifa22. If this is true this is out of order. Why would you make fifa 21 keepers so bad on purpose so you can say how good they are for 22. I'm done with ea.....either fix the keepers in this one or I'm NEVER GOING TO BUY THIS AGAIN. 

Message 1 of 6 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea wont fix keepers until fifa 22???

Champion

@troy22D I can understand why you're upset over the performance of your keeper. I too rage whilst in game over the performance of my keeper, but at the end of the day I reflect back on my experience. Keepers are not destined to save every single shot, Keepers must be realistic and not become gods at saving every single shot.  But I can honestly see where you are coming from but you gotta use your defenders as well to prevent your opponent from getting too close and taking a shot. 

Untitled_Artwork.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (88 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@troy22D I haven't heard of anything related to the FIFA team refusing to fix keepers until FIFA 22. I play FIFA regularly and don't have any issues with my keeper. What issue are you facing with your keeper?

Untitled_Artwork.png

Message 2 of 6 (127 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@chinsrus101 I hope your correct. How can you not have issues. I'm constantly seeing my keeper fall to the ground when the ball is going up, the keepers jump in the air when the ball is shot on the ground, the keepers prefer to use their legs to save a shot when the ball is weist hight and a decent distance to dive, the keeper will fall to the ground on a chip shop , some heads see the keeper fall to the ground with his arms up. The weekend league I had 30 games and had over 275 goals me and my opponent ( sad but I kept count this weekend) constantly having over 8 to 15 goals per game. Keepers are just not programed to dive from shots in the box unless it's either a first time shot. Anything else they drop to the floor
Message 3 of 6 (102 Views)

Champion

@troy22D I can understand why you're upset over the performance of your keeper. I too rage whilst in game over the performance of my keeper, but at the end of the day I reflect back on my experience. Keepers are not destined to save every single shot, Keepers must be realistic and not become gods at saving every single shot.  But I can honestly see where you are coming from but you gotta use your defenders as well to prevent your opponent from getting too close and taking a shot. 

Untitled_Artwork.png

Message 4 of 6 (89 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@chinsrus101 oh I'm not upset at all. I just can't work out the logic to keepers decisions. Eg. Ball is going across the keeper say left bottom corner. The keepers will fall to the ground and try save with thier legs. Why are they not diving? If any professional keeper reviewed the logic of a fifa 21 keeper they would be confused why is that keeper falling to the ground when the ball is going over him or the keeper needs to dive to try save the ball instead of fall to the ground.
Also near post shots...omg they always fall to the ground and try save a low driven shot when the ball is going up . If they sometimes just stood up they would be able to save the ball. You can hit a pee roller and the keeper will jump over the ball.
So shots from outside the box, the keepers do what their meant to do.. dive and hold their ground. But shots in the box is the keepers couldn't save a balloon

Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)

Can someone from ea answer this

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why do keepers on purposely avoid the ball to let goals in. Keepers mainly just use there feet from shots in the box and if they do dive it's a falling down animation. Keepers usually Bend there legs then jump fully stretched to save a ball. But according to fifa 21 they would rather use there legs  even for a chip shot which is so stupid. They fall to the ground so early during a chip shot and this is OK for you guys. 

The worst thing is 10000s of messages across the Internet say how rubbish keepers are yet its never fixed . Either fix fifa or make fifa an arcade game which would make more sense for this title. But your call it a football simulation which is far far from real football considering how stupid the game is.

Message 6 of 6 (55 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help