Ea servers down - missed Big Buff - chat supported earlier

by elmuritus

Original Post

Ea servers down - missed Big Buff - chat supported earlier

★★ Novice

Missed Big Buff (or the last player - was going to use teambuilding on him) because of servers were down. Tried to message early on twitter, nothing. Went to chat while halloween set was still up, got told everything will be handled - nothing happened. Went to chat again today, got told to post here.

Doesn't really look professional to me. Here are the chats I had with live support - feel free to pick up the clues from there and check the time stamps from my account.

Shameel: Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Shameel, may I start with your first name please?
you: Heya, Im Elmeri
Shameel: Hi Elmeri
Shameel: It is pleasure to meet you. And how are you today apart from facing this issue?
you: I tried earlier to reach support through Twitter but had no luck so since they time is running out had to try second option
you: Ill just copy paste what I wrote to twitter Standard smile
you: Hi, I'm here regarding NHL HUT. Yesterday just before Panthers - Jets game I purchased 50k Gabriel Borque to use him in team build set to get even pricier Nikita Zadorov. Yet I though I list him for 1 hour and come back after 2nd period. Well, thanks to your servers I couldnt get in and now the team building sets for yesterdays players are gone.
you: I have taken screenshots now that I have made all other halloween sets + have all collectibles for the Zadorov one. I believe you can see the auction house purchase log too so you can check that I actually bought him when there were around 3 hours left to do the sets. I assume if you can't contact me in time for the Borque issue so I could finish my Big Buff that you can claim the collectibles from me and send the card to my inbox. Or however that works.
Shameel: Just to confirm, you are contacting us regarding the missing player issue with NHL 19. right?
you: Well, kinda
you: I'm missing the player because your servers were down and I couldnt finish the team building set
Shameel: I know how you must be feeling while facing such issues. I am glad that you have contacted us. I will try my best to resolve this issue for you.
you: The timer ran out when the servers were off
Shameel: I have to ask you some questions in order to resolve the issue more efficiently. Would that be okay?
you: And there were time added to the monthly set but not to the team building / halloween sets, which was weird in my opinion tbh
you: Of course
Shameel: Thank you.
Shameel: May I have your email id liked with your account and your PSN id?
you: [edit: email address removed]
you: elmuritus
Shameel: Thank you.
Shameel: Please allow me a moment while pull up the details of your account.
you: sure thing
you: does it matter if im logged or not?
you: since Im logged in atm
Shameel: No worries.
Shameel: Please allow me few minutes while I discuss your case with my team.
you: Sure
Shameel: I am discussing with my team.
Shameel: I discussed your case with my expert and would like to tell you that we have received few similar queries as you are experiencing and we have reported the issue to our studio team, please don't worry, they are working hard to resolve. It will be resolved as soon as possible and i hope that we'll get your little co-operation. Rest be assured, compensation will be granted by the studios to all the affected players
you: Ok, any guess about the delay?
you: I mean the halloween set is up for 3h 20mins..
you: And getting a Zadorov after that would just be a kick in the nuts
Shameel: I agree with you however we live in the world of technology which is unpredictable at times. You have been our greatest gamers and we just expect little patience and co-operation on this part while we are working on it.
you: Ok, Ill see what happens - I guess thats all I can do now
you: Thank you for your help and have a nice weekend
Shameel: I must say you have been very positive and cooperative through this chat. I truly appreciate it.
Shameel: Is there anything else that I may assist you with at this moment?
you: Nope, thanks and bye
Shameel: Thank you for contacting EA help. Again this is Shameel, I hope you enjoy the rest of the day! You may now click on the 'END CHAT' button to conclude this chat session.

Saqib: Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Saqib, may I start with your first name please?
you: Hi, my name is Elmeri. I opened this ticket about a week ago and havent heard anything about it yet so came back looking. Its roughly 300k worth coins "stuck" because of this so looking forward to get it fixed soon.
Saqib: Hello Elmeri, Nice to meet you. How are you doing today?
you: Not really into small talk but more interested in solving this issue this ticket has been opened for
you: I assume you can see the previous chat log from there
Saqib: Yes I checked from the previous case notes. You were told about the compensation for the issue. Right?
you: No, I have no clue what I
you: I'd receive
you: but I freaking assume its Big Buffs halloween card since that was denied from me
Saqib: Can you please elaborate your issue so that I can get better understanding?
you: first lines from the last chat:
you: you: I tried earlier to reach support through Twitter but had no luck so since they time is running out had to try second option you: Ill just copy paste what I wrote to twitter Standard smile you: Hi, I'm here regarding NHL HUT. Yesterday just before Panthers - Jets game I purchased 50k Gabriel Borque to use him in team build set to get even pricier Nikita Zadorov. Yet I though I list him for 1 hour and come back after 2nd period. Well, thanks to your servers I couldnt get in and now the team building sets for yesterdays players are gone. you: I have taken screenshots now that I have made all other halloween sets + have all collectibles for the Zadorov one. I believe you can see the auction house purchase log too so you can check that I actually bought him when there were around 3 hours left to do the sets. I assume if you can't contact me in time for the Borque issue so I could finish my Big Buff that you can claim the collectibles from me and send the card to my inbox. Or however that works.
Saqib: Thanks for the information you provided.
Saqib: I can realize that Its a little bit mind draining for a gamer like you when you go through such issue. Don't worry I am here to help you. I assure you that I will provide you the best option and information available.
Saqib: Please allow me a minute or two to look into your issue.
Saqib: Thank You for waiting. I really appreciate your patience
Saqib: I would like to inform you to please post this issue on the forums.
you: And why is that?
Saqib: As any offer or Compensation would be decided by the Studio team and also granted by the studio team to all affected players if there is any compensation provided by the Team.
Saqib: Please do report this on our forums as our community manager's are always online and will look into the issue and will provide you an update regarding the same at the earliest on the following link
>>>>https://www.ea.com/forums
you: So
you: I first try to contact through twitter, i get 0 response
you: then I come here and the first guy says he talked with studio team or whatever and everything should be ok
you: nothing happens in a week
you: and now I get told to go to another place
you: this is where my patience runs out
Saqib: Unfortunately we don't have any option to grant manually. Only the studio team decides the Compensation or any offer for the issue caused.
you: Shameel: I am discussing with my team. Shameel: I discussed your case with my expert and would like to tell you that we have received few similar queries as you are experiencing and we have reported the issue to our studio team, please don't worry, they are working hard to resolve. It will be resolved as soon as possible and i hope that we'll get your little co-operation. Rest be assured, compensation will be granted by the studios to all the affected players you: Ok, any guess about the delay? you: I mean the halloween set is up for 3h 20mins.. you: And getting a Zadorov after that would just be a kick in the nuts Shameel: I agree with you however we live in the world of technology which is unpredictable at times. You have been our greatest gamers and we just expect little patience and co-operation on this part while we are working on it.
you: there is part of the chat too, which you obviously didnt read even though you said you did
Saqib: Being a gamer myself I can realize your frustration. Please try to understand that we don't have any option to add it manually.
Saqib: I read everything from the notes.
you: I do understand that you cant add it
you: but I cant understand why the * I have to contact them since Im contacting EA NHL19 support right now
you: and Im getting told that its not NHL19 support basically
you: the situation itself is just annoying, but handling this situation by EA is just * terrible
Saqib: I’m happy to help you today and I understand that you're upset, but please keep our conversation polite and respectful.
you: well, ea's behavior isn't respectful really
you: but whatever
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to [edit: email address removed] at the end of your chat session.
Saqib: I can realize your frustration that is why I am telling you to please post the issue on the forums.
Saqib: If I had that option then I would have done it for you without even asking for the second time however its unfortunate that we do not have that option.
you: again, I do understand that you cant do the game editing and that is fine
Saqib: Only the Studio team decides and grant. There is no manual option to add it.
you: what I cant understand that why nothing have happened
you: nor I have received any update
you: since I got told it will be done
you: and now comes totally different story

Message 1 of 1 (359 Views)