Re: Ea servers down for Australia?

★★ Novice

The new update does not seem to resolve this issue, still waiting

Message 11 of 69 (580 Views)

Unable to load game - Australia

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Unable to load the game past the main loading screen (either team logos or Luka 'reading scouting reports') since Wed 12th Feb PM AEST (Approx 48 hours) - possibly localised to Australia as others with same issue are from Australia.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and open the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to load game at all
What do you expect to see? The game load

Attempted multiple steps to rectify via twitter DMs. Using multiple tiple devices, wifi, 4g, and VPNs. 

Message 12 of 69 (581 Views)

Re: Ea servers down for Australia?

★★★ Newbie
@Coolverine34 No luck, day 2 and update doesn't work either
Message 13 of 69 (563 Views)

Re: Unable to load game - Australia

★ Novice

I also have the same problem, been trying to play the game but it won't get past the nba logos screen or the Luka Doncic screen. I have had this problem for the same timeframe. 

Message 14 of 69 (559 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for hanging in there with us everyone. The team is still investigating this and I don't have an update to share on their progress right now, but they're fully aware of users impacted in this area and working to address it as soon as possible. We'll update you all once we find out more. 

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 69 (540 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It is resolved now.
Message 16 of 69 (527 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry the issue happens again...
Message 17 of 69 (516 Views)

★ Novice

It was working fine until I was kicked out for a maintenance update, and it hasn't worked since. Same problems as listed above

Message 18 of 69 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Message 19 of 69 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice

Was having the same issues, wasn't able to get the game to start pre and post maintenance. Loading bar was stuck at "Reading scouting  report. "

It was frustrating as I had 2 days left on the Bird court pass that went to waste. 

I was able to play for a bit yesterday and in a tournament. Go back this morning to play and same issues, doesnt load past the NBA logo and when I reset the phone the "Reading scouting report " screnn with Doncic. Glad I haven't spent real cash on this game this season. 

Im in Australia using Android.

Message 20 of 69 (480 Views)