Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ea just sending me the same copy and paste email?!

by barnojp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea just sending me the same copy and paste email?!

★★ Novice

Hi,

I have had A ban placed on my Fifa 20 UT transfer market due to apparent violation of the policy over the exchanging of coins.

i have disputed this with ea through the correct online avenues and have been emailing with proof that I have not been involved in coin distribution. After doing some research I managed to buy a team of the year player for a lower amount and sell him for a much higher profit at a peak time. This transaction must have been recognised by the algorithms in place and I subsequently got banned.

this is extremely frustrating given I have bought the ultimate edition of the game, spent at least a further £100 on packs and am even in a loss for player trading for the year. 

after disputing with ea and explaining all of this I have just received about 6 copy and paste responses in a row, none answering anything I have said in my responses. This is getting very frustrating now as clearly no one is looking into my individual issue. I find this customer service awful given I have been a fifa game customer for over 20 years.

I have all of the emails to and from the ea support team as evidence of the above. Each time I have requested to also be provided with a  subject access report and a Uk telephone contact number I can call, both of this requests have been ignored consistently. Can anyone help here? Either by letting me know how I can get this resolved because the emails clearly aren’t working, or by providing me with a UK phone number I can call? 

Message 1 of 7 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@DTCoster666 If you've already been denied by the ToS team to have the ban overturned there is no further action to be taken, their decision is final on these matters.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (415 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@DTCoster666 If you've already been denied by the ToS team to have the ban overturned there is no further action to be taken, their decision is final on these matters.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (416 Views)

★★ Novice

As mentioned above though, I have not violated the policy at all and have provided evidence/explanation on this.

My frustration here is the lack of an actual response from the EA team, not one email I have received has been related to me specifically or my case. Also that my request for a subject access report and UK phone contact number has been ignored 5 times. Are you able to provide me with this?

Message 3 of 7 (407 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hey @DTCoster666 

We can't assist you with account issuses via AHQ.

Due to current situation UK phone number is now disabled.

Thank You!
/MadRedPirahna

Message 4 of 7 (399 Views)

★★ Novice

How am I able to request a subject access report on the matter? I am getting very frustrated by the lack of answers I have received from Ea.

i am aware that under GDPR laws I am able to obtain a subject access report and also request details of all data EA has stored on me. Why does this request keep repeatedly being ignored?

Message 5 of 7 (394 Views)

★★ Guide

You're not the only one that has been banned for no reason. The same thing happened to me. Whoever's making coins through bidding and trading will be persecuted even if they aren't violating their rules. They want to force people to amass coins strictly through opening loot boxes with fifa points. And they will do everything in their power to suppress lawful methods of profiting and team building that doesn't rely on fifa points.

Message 6 of 7 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice

I recently had an issue with my FIFA 20 Ultimate Team account (all of my tradeable players were sold and I lost 800,000 coins overnight) however when I contacted the appropriate people as advised they didn't help me in any way whatsoever meaning that in the end I simply continued hoping that I could still make some progress in this game seeing as I have already pre-ordered the next version coming out. Although earlier I went onto the companion app I have on my phone and saw a message that basically said that I had been involved in "Coin Distribution" which I can only say is this incident involving me losing my players as I can safely say that I have never bought coins on FIFA and the only thing I have bought in relation to this game is FIFA Points. Basically I have sent all of the e-mails to the people I am meant to have and haven't heard anything back so i'm hoping that they will eventually see that this was a mistake. At this point in time I don' necessarily want compensation (it would be nice but it isn't major) I simply want this ban to go away as (like I said) I haven't been involved in "Coin Distribution" (Knowingly)

Message 7 of 7 (263 Views)
Twitter Stream