Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I need help with Fifa 20 trial

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: Ea access download error fifa 20

★ Novice

The same problem was happening with me so I reset my Xbox console and choose to keep my games and apps, then I downloaded Fifa 20 through the ea access app and it worked.

give it a try it worked for me!

Message 41 of 126 (2,082 Views)

Re: Ea access download error fifa 20

Community Manager (retired)

If you're receiving an error that says repair and retry - instead of trying that, can you cancel the download it and restart it again to see if that helps?

Let me know if you're able to download then.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 42 of 126 (2,170 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jso210 Same
Message 43 of 126 (2,168 Views)

@theoivarsson - Check my post above.

- Andy -

Message 44 of 126 (2,219 Views)

For the repair and retry error we've had a few people state a couple of workarounds that have worked:

- Cancelling the download and then restarting

- Going to the PSN / XBOX store through the web and initiating the download that way

Please let us know if the above works.

I'll accept this as a solution for visibility.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 45 of 126 (16,913 Views)

Unable to start 10 hour trial - Xbox

★★ Novice

Hi guys, so I've got an ea access membership and I wanted to play the 10 hour trial of fifa 20, when I load ea access and go to install the trial, it says "Download Error - Repair and retry". I click this and it takes me to the store where I am able to install the game. However, after I installed the game I go to load it up and it gives me the "do you own this game or app?" Message. I've reinstalled the game twice now and still the same result, any help would be hugely appreciated!

Cheers - Mathew 

Message 46 of 126 (2,200 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Andy This workaround is a lot of pish
Message 47 of 126 (2,171 Views)

Ea access not working Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I’ve got FIFA 20 champions addition and my subscription to access. my access trial (10 hour) is not working at all  

Message 48 of 126 (1,996 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Andy I have downloaded this game 6 times. Nine of the workarounds you have posted work. I do not have the option to download trial on browser. Is there a number I can call and speak to someone about this?
Message 49 of 126 (2,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does not work I have literally tried everything possible ea just need to fix it or refund everyone who got ea access for Fifa, it is a joke how after nearly 24 hours this hasn’t been fixed

Message 50 of 126 (2,157 Views)
Twitter Stream