Re: Ea! I have 3 online downloads not working properly

by thaTroof07

Original Post

Ea! I have 3 online downloads not working properly

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I recently installed my star wars battlefront 2. The game no longer loads up properly nor will it let me start an online game of any kind. I have had to uninstall everything on my console and hard reset it to see if that might fix the issue, which it did not. Then I try to install my madden 19, which starts up just fine but as soon as u press start on the main menu the sound goes completely out. EVERYTIME!  Now I just purchased battlefield 5 on sale yesterday 8/25 and this game is installed but no sound at the menus and unable to start a online game of any kind. What's going on? I either want to play my games online and with sound like I purchased them to do. Or give me my money back!!😡😡 This is all happening on xbox one.

Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @thaTroof07

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

I would also recommend clearing your MAC Address, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Network Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear. Then, fully turn off your Console for about 30 seconds or so and turn it back on.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the response! Unfortunately this did not work either.. I had a ea rep call me just after I uninstalled the non working battlefield 5 that I purchased yesterday. He wanted to troubleshoot but he needed an ea install and I had just uninstalled the battlefield. I saw your answer post so I deleted the Mac address and started a reinstall of battlefront 2. Game doesn't even load up properly. You know how the ea sign materializes like the star wars sign does at the beginning? Well I just get a black screen. So I just press A and it goes to the menu screen but there is no sound and when I try to start an online game it just loads and loads. Madden 19 sound goes out after I past the menu screen. Battlefield 5 has no sound and won't start an online game. ONLY MY EA GAMES ARE DOING THIS!! What's going on with the sound? Why is this happening?!? Been dealing with this for months now.

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)