EXTREME FPS DROP -TO 0- [UNPLAYABLE]

by ArgosKan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EXTREME FPS DROP -TO 0- [UNPLAYABLE]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I have a problem which makes the game unplayable.

I play on a laptop with the following specs:

Intel core I7-8750H

Nividia GTX 1050ti 4GB

RAM 16 GB

SSD 128 GB (But thr game is setuped on the HDD as I don't have space for it on the SDD)

The monitor is 60 HZ

==============

The FPS suddenly drops to 0-10 from 60!

Then The Game show me a three red icons on the right as showed until the fps back to normal again, this can happen several time.

I play the game regularly since season 3 and this problem started to appear only a week ago.

I've tried a lot of solutions and none of them work clean boot and all of this!

My video settings in game are all on the lowest possible, I even tried the lowest possible resolution it didn't work out, I tried windowed mode and also it's still there!

I hope I find a solution here as it's the only game I really love to play in my free time.. I don't play any other game in the recent time

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot (7).png

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EXTREME FPS DROP -TO 0- [UNPLAYABLE]

★★★ Novice

I solved it by installing new windows with a fresh start deleting every thing on my OS partition.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (299 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

The red icons are a server side issue currently that a lot of people are experiencing.

For me i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it yesterday and the game started working fine...but others said the issues were not as bad for them yesterday either... you could also change servers.

Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MrGuvernment-KOS wrote:

The red icons are a server side issue currently that a lot of people are experiencing.

For me i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it yesterday and the game started working fine...but others said the issues were not as bad for them yesterday either... you could also change servers.

I think it's not a sever-side issue as I had it all along the last week.

And this icons appears as a response from the game due to  the sudden extreme fps drop.

I think that is the issue,so can it be the opposite?

As fps drop is a response to the server side issue?

Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice

I solved it by installing new windows with a fresh start deleting every thing on my OS partition.

Message 4 of 4 (300 Views)