EU severs are down?

by TaipeiGhost

Original Post

EU severs are down?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I will be brief. 

I don't want to waste my time OR money playing Apex Legends while the game keeps sending me to NA servers like in Salt Lake City or NY (bm Virginia - i cant tell that for sure (for the sake of EA i won't publish IPs etc. only say that SLC server is hosted by westhost.com - a California hosting company).

Ranked, public matches - doesn't matter. 1,2,3 premade - doestn't matter. My friends have the same results. And we do happen to live in different countries.

So the question is - why are they down and when they will be up. And if they aren't planned to be any more EU servers for Apex for some reason how do I get a refund for the invested $?

Because it is not an auto-chess game where ping doesn't matter. 120 on NY is barely playable

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Re: Info request: EU severs are down?

★★★★★ Newbie

Facing the same issue as descripted above.

Selecting different server at starting screen has absolutely no effect, always end up on NA servers with 120-200 ping, minimum of 200 latency.

Was wondering about random instant deaths, guy comes from behind the corner and when i see him shoting first bullet with p2020 I'm already dead. Then I will spectate the guy wondering how he did it and he is absolute potate at shooting, simply the ping advantage on his side gave him time to finish me off before my game even registered it.

It was weird playing for past few weeks or so like suddenly every player in the game I encountered seemed like he had aimbot or similar but apparently it's just that game pushes EU players to NA servers for some reason.

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)