[ERROR] Unable to retrieve your progression information from EA Servers at this

by Bennyboy21988

Original Post

Re: Error

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Bigbreezo yt/ Xbox series s/ not sure where i find origin ID/ i’m getting this error for mut haven’t received level rewards from 6-10 and can not get any progression on daily missions or anything else except level/ yes tried power cycling
Message 81 of 439 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have the same error that is “unable to retrieve your progression information from EA servers at this time. Please try again later. 
im on ps5 and I just bought the game 

I can’t play any game modes at all

i tried everything cycling, resetting, turning off and back on, you name it I did it. 
For the love of god fix your game please Or I’m just gonna refund it 

my PSN is ninjastar1077 

Message 82 of 439 (1,230 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry
1. Waltmancw
2. PS4
3. All game modes
4. Yes didn’t work
Message 83 of 439 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry
1. Dawsidaws12
2. Ps4
3. All of them
4. Yes
Message 84 of 439 (1,177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope they fix it soon. As for the XP reimbursement I don’t think it should be case by case. Me personally have pretty much given up on the game as I don’t expect EA to actually care after they fix it. I’m optimistic about them eventually fixing the bug but it will put everyone behind too far. If they give us all daily and weekly credit and rewards up to the point when they fix it I feel like I’d be okay with that. But I’m not going to grind campaign missions for 100xp and then get to a point where it’s harder to pass because I never got the xp I deserve from the performances in each match. I get on and usually run just the missions that will disappear after a time since those will never be rewarded back if they aren’t completed on time. I’m at about a week and a half with bugs in both MUT and Face of the Franchise that makes both unplayable. 

Message 85 of 439 (1,172 Views)

★★ Novice

cam_wood43

Ps5

every game mode i cant even create an avatar bruh

yes

Message 86 of 439 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ghoulslayer64

ps4

everytime I load the game gives the unable to upload progression 

yes

Message 87 of 439 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been having this issue for days. While still receiving the following statement “Unable to retrieve your objectives progression information from EA Servers at this time. Please try again later.” 

EA seems to be hesitant to provide any information or correct the issue. But they sure wasn’t hesitant to take my $$.

Message 88 of 439 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

Leger_1 or A1245Ade

PS5

This is occurring while utilizing all game modes.

Yes. I have cycled the power, restarted my router, and done various other things found within articles online. 

I have completed numerous challenges within challenges, an example is “Superstars” and after completing the associated challenges I have not received the related players. 

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OT PCCIRS IN ALL THE RELATED CHALLENGES..

I am being waxed while attempting the MUT Champions. Most of the players have received their players. This is putting myself and other EA players  at drastic disadvantage. 

How do you plan to resolve this? Refund of $$, grant us the rewards earned if our software was working correctly? 

EA, I look forward to reviewing your response

Message 89 of 439 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. XxDomemonkxX34

2. PS4

3. All game modes

4. Yes

Message 90 of 439 (1,115 Views)