★★★ Newbie

DaddyBrey69

Xbox Series X

The Yard

Yes

Message 91 of 439 (1,410 Views)

[Error] Unable to retrieve your progression information from EA Servers

★★ Novice

I have not been able to play Madden 22 at all without getting faced with the following error message: [Error] Unable to retrieve your progression information from EA Servers at this time. Please try again later.  This is for one completely unacceptable I just got my PS5 and bought this game and have not been able to play it for about a couple days now.  This should be prioritized as I am missing out on playing UT and other modes and left playing Exhibition the whole time.  

My Information:

PSN: CJumpman

System: PS5

Game Modes: Can't play anything except exhibition

Powercycled: Yes

Reinstalled: Yes

Restarted both: Yes

Message 92 of 439 (1,370 Views)

Re: Error

★★★★★ Novice

Playstation 5

Gamertag: DaDrunkenClam

Ultimate Team objectives

power cycled and restarted router multiple times.

My messages on Madden 22 will not load. The error message of not being able to retrieve objectives progression will pop up. Progression towards all my goals and challenges in ultimate team have remained frozen and have not updated since either the flashback promo or the new superstars dropped. I should have received rewards from completing the superstar and blast off challenges and did not. My daily objectives will not update even though I buy many packs from the store daily and win hand fulls of games each day but it still say to win two games, purchase a pack, and get 15 first downs. Which I have done the last few days for no progress or rewards with xp. I have leveled up from 12 to 13 and it still shows 92% completion on the level 13 reward but i am almost level 14 now. I am really close to a few of the Superstar Objectives and Kam Chancellor rewards for xp, coins, and collectibles to upgrade players that should have been completed after much gameplay the last few days. I have spent much money already on the game itself and ultimate team and I am having a good time but it is really frustrating not being able to get what I have earned from grinding for hours on hours. I feel cheated out on a lot of things and hope you guys are able to address this issue properly and ASAP.      

Message 93 of 439 (1,367 Views)

Won't connect to ea not my internet or system it's the game

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dta734
Date/time issue occurred Aug 22
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug It keeps telling me I cannot connect to ea servers and another error code saying some functions are not available
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's my system I'm not sure?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't play any mode it won't let me edit options nothing I can't play it
What do you expect to see? To fix it I talked to 5 of ea support and all didn't help or disconnect me
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

1. I linked my ps4 to madden 22 after I started playing so my saved file from before isn't there and the game won't let me play any mode not just franchise or change any options I bought it played it for like 2 hours linked my ps4 to ea account and then it messed up not my system or internet and I deleted my saves and the game and reinstall oh and yes I turned it off and back on
Message 94 of 439 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry it's been 9 days now and still not fixed. As you can see this is a big problem. I'm so confused on how no one has said anything about this.
Message 95 of 439 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup, i'm having this problem too. Can't upgrade Kam because my objectives aren't being counted. Feels like there's no point to even playing anymore. I subbed to Play Pro, if it's not fixed within the next two weeks, which is when my sub ends, I won't be renewing for sure.

Message 96 of 439 (1,296 Views)

Community Manager

@jhland08 wrote:
@EA_Blueberry it's been 9 days now and still not fixed. As you can see this is a big problem. I'm so confused on how no one has said anything about this.

@jhland08 

This was raised last week on 8-22 when I started requesting info from players in the thread. The team is still actively looking into it and we apologize it hasn't been addressed sooner. I'm indeed getting the error myself. For me I can luckily get around it to continue playing the game but it's popping up on a lot of screen transitions. There are certain issues that can be addressed in hotfixes if possible, especially if they are an easier fix. If it's more complicated it can take longer. There are others that might need to wait for a bigger title update because of how it also may impact other features.

I assure you the team has been working around the clock on this, I unfortunately don't know the specifics on time-frame or difficulty of it though. We should find out more details on this in the coming week when the teams are back in the office. We can't thank you enough for sticking this out for us. 

Blueberry.png
Message 97 of 439 (1,282 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Appreciate the response. Hopefully the fix will be soon. I know it's out of your hands. It's just frustrating. Do you think I should still play the solos knowing I'm not getting the rewards ATM? Talking about the limited ones.
Message 98 of 439 (1,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree. It’s very frustrating. I’ve been having the issue for nearly 2 weeks. I am still only doing the challenges that I know will disappear so that I can at least get the stars associated with them. Other than that the overall game is unplayable due to not being able to receive any Xp or objectives. 

Message 99 of 439 (1,272 Views)

Community Manager
@jhland08 I wouldn't hold back on doing the challenges. Get those done and if needed, we will ensure you get them through either a game side fix or through our Support team.
Blueberry.png
Message 100 of 439 (1,260 Views)