[ERROR] Unable to retrieve your progression information from EA Servers at this

by Bennyboy21988

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ERROR] Unable to retrieve your progression information from EA Servers at this

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have an error message in madden 22 that happens to pop up if I go in or out of a game mode, and when I start up the game, it says [ERROR] Unable to retrieve your progression information from EA Servers at this time. Please try again later. Please help

EA_Blueberry: Updated post title to reflect error message for better visibility

Message 1 of 439 (18,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberryOMG it's finally gone! Error did not happen and I can edit my avatar!

View in thread

Message 322 of 439 (13,406 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@Bennyboy21988 I have this problem as well.
Message 2 of 439 (18,605 Views)

Error

★★★ Novice

Whenever a loading screen ends I get an error that says unable to retrieve your progression information from EA servers at this time. Please try again later. And a bunch of content is missing in game.

Message 3 of 439 (18,558 Views)

★★ Novice

I can’t play any of the game modes at all, it’s error message after error message, like EA fix this or give me a refund. This game sucks wasn’t worth the preorder 

Message 4 of 439 (18,572 Views)

Madden 22 Madden Profile

★★★ Newbie

Anyone having trouble connecting to the madden profile? I keep getting error messages and it has Tom Brady as my avatar. It won’t let me create my character. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the game, I restarted my game. 

Message 5 of 439 (18,337 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too am having this problem. I tried troubleshooting and got nothing. I deleted the game and reinstalled. I restarted the PS5 system and checked the internet connection (it’s wired so wifi isn’t an issue). A rep from @Eahelp suggest I power cycle the PS5 which I did. Same problem. Then told no current work around and to post on here. Hope they fix this soon. 

Message 6 of 439 (18,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, Madden Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us about this error, we'll flag this up to the team and find out more info on what is happening here. We could use your help on this by letting us know of the following details below. If you can reply back as soon as possible with this information we'll pass it up to the team ASAP.

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
  • Platform you play on (PS5/PS4/Xbox Series X, PC)
  • Which game mode are you getting this error in
  • Have you tried power cycling your console and local network (Yes/No)
  • When did you start experiencing this error? Did you always experience it or did it show up after an update? When did it start happening?
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 439 (18,470 Views)

★ Novice
  1. A_cr33l 
  2. ps5
  3. Every online game mode 
  4. yes
Message 8 of 439 (18,457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PlayStation 5

MSiakme91

I get it through out all the game modes. As soon as I start the game and it loads it says it and usually after most loading screens outside of game play. 
I tried power cycling. I’ve tried reinstalling. I made sure the internet was on and functioning (with a wired connection). 

Message 9 of 439 (18,415 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry 1. RNDMNade_
2. PS5
3. Every online gamemode
4. Yes
Message 10 of 439 (18,417 Views)