by chieftb7925

Original Post

ERROR 770 Battlefront 2

★ Apprentice
Everything works apart from it says I’m offline error code 770
Message 1 of 92 (28,639 Views)

Re: ERROR 770 Battlefront 2

Community Manager

@Klingon06 Hi, what system are you playing on? If you're on PC please check that your firewall isn't blocking the game or Origin. 

Have you always had this issue

The error message is a generic "no connection" one, so hopefully some troubleshooting will help you into the MP part of the trial.

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 92 (28,380 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’m on PC, I’ve had the problem since I got the trial I had no problem with the beta at all.
I don’t think it’s the firewall as I play Fifa 18 online all the time. I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling but fear I’d lose my trial time. I want to buy the game just need this sorting first
Message 3 of 92 (28,372 Views)

Unlocked, Updated, Error code 770.

★★★ Novice

The Trial worked fine. But now when I try and open the game after the Deluxe Edition Early Access has unlocked (UK) I'm greeted with Error code 770 telling me i can't connect to the server. No matter what i do, i've tried updating, restarting:, the game, origin, my PC. Getting no where it was working perfectly on the trial less than 2 hours ago. I'm trying a repair now hopefully that fixes it and that's the end of the issue.

Message 4 of 92 (28,158 Views)

Error Code 770

★★★★ Novice

I had this same issue with beta error 770 unable to connect I am running a PC and have check all firewall settings but still can not play multiplayer, there was no solution when this was brought up in the beta area can please offer a solution to issue as it is becoming very annoying.

Message 5 of 92 (28,182 Views)

Re: Unlocked, Updated, Error code 770.

★★★ Novice

I've tried to repair game files that have not fixed the issue and to be honest, it's getting rather annoying now any help with error 770 would be appreciated.

Message 6 of 92 (28,139 Views)

Re: Error Code 770

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This has been up for 7hrs with no response there should be a fix by now, payed over $100 for this game and can not play multiplayer.

Message 7 of 92 (28,152 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having this issue with the full version of the deluxe edition of the game. HELP!!!!!!

Message 8 of 92 (28,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue as well very annoying!!!

Message 9 of 92 (28,143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Ok so I have found my issue and it was a firewall issue it was the advanced hacker firewall in AVG I had to go into the advance program settings and change the settings for Battlefront 2 this is a new feature with AVG but it only has affected Battlefront 2, so if you are running AVG look into that.

I thought I had covered off all firewall settings until I found this extra setting, feel real stupid now but at least I can play multiplayer.

Message 10 of 92 (28,138 Views)