Re: EASHL not counting wins

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Community Manager

@caseyhollowell 

There's a current known issue on PS4 with people forcing games to not count. This isn't an issue on Xbox. As far as games not counting for other reasons go, it's something we're aware of. Hopefully, it'll be addressed as I know how frustrating it is to not have games count.

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 26 (2,628 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Just came across this thread and wanted to point out that people forcing games to not count has happened for us on Xbox plenty of times. The reason I'm sure it's intentional is because it tends to happen specifically against certain teams, and those tend to have a higher rating than it feels like they deserve.
Message 12 of 26 (2,239 Views)

Community Manager

@Nithoniniel 

Thank you for the feedback. If we have anything to announce on this, it'll be done on our official channels.

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 26 (2,229 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Apparently not.... it’s happened to me 4 times this week.... this has been a problem in several games so for EA to flat out lie and say there “working” on it is pathetic 

Message 14 of 26 (1,992 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You and I both know this is a lie it’s been hoping the past 2 years and still happens... this is why everyone laughs at EA

Message 15 of 26 (1,992 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also let’s not forget replaying the opening pick drop until everyone quits... been here for a year 

Message 16 of 26 (1,992 Views)

Community Manager

@ravens5288 

There are no lies here about being aware of this and wanting to get it resolved. It's a very complex issue. If there was an easy fix for it, it would have been done by now. I absolutely understand the frustration as I've encountered this myself. It's rare, but still happens from time to time. It's more common for some than others, as you've experienced. I'm definitely sorry for all the frustration from this. Hopefully, we'll see it resolved in the future.

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 26 (1,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've won 2 games in a row with 2 goals in my first and an assist and 4 goals in my second and because EA can't solve an internet issue I don't get any points or experience or wins for actually trying to play a game, this isn't a very big issue in any other game and im just curious if maybe you should look at those games for a fix 😉 cause I'm near to quitting thankS to toxic gaming.

Message 18 of 26 (1,787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I see this is a thread from NHL20 I wanted to let you know this is happening on NHL22 and with my club during regular season matches and playoffs it happened as recent as last night with my club winning a game and not counting. I want this to be fixed, it’s not ok to buy a game, win and the win doesn’t count. Here is the screen shot of my club and the one we played. Please let me know what the fix is and our season record should be 1-1-1 not 0-1-1 please give us our win from last night and I will continue to report any wins that didn’t count for our club. 

Edit: Removed image showing club details. Please do not "name and shame". This is against the Answers HQ rules. -CM

Message 19 of 26 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Also on this matter, you as

a company should warn people before they buy your game that this is an issue. It’s been a known issue for 3 years now and still happening. I would suggest (not likely ever going to happen) to not release nhl23 until this problem is fixed. Nobody is going to want to buy this game in the future if it keeps happening. It’s something in your coding for online club matches that’s causing this. The fact that you have 3 different games with the same issue speaks about not updating the coding because it’s not just nhl20 its nhl21 and nhl22. By not addressing this or letting your customers be aware will only scare away what player base this game still has.

Now if someone at EA can give my team at least one of the many wins that never counted, that would be great. Please get back to me EA MODs. I won’t stop messaging about this until it is fixed. Thank you

And here is the team we played that glitched the game not to count so please ban this club or members as they are the ones who are ruining the game for people who beat them

fair and square. Please do what needs to be done. If you cannot give my team the win it deserves then you need to hold these teams and players accountable. Reported, now your turn.

Edit: Removed image showing club details. Please do not "name and shame". This is against the Answers HQ rules. -CM

Message 20 of 26 (777 Views)