EASHL club jerseys default to NHL black one?

by Sgt_Kelso

Original Post

Re: When will the jersey glitch in 24 be fixed

★ Apprentice

Was there a reason this bug wasn't fixed in 2022 or 2023? Apparently the 2024 variant is more of an epidemic given the number of teams that seem to be affected. Hopefully they get it before it becomes a pandemic in 2025 Clock

Message 151 of 246 (1,283 Views)

World of CHEL Jerseys still not fixed

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is EA even aware of the Jersey issue? It’s been what, two weeks now and they still haven’t fixed the game so we can use custom jerseys for our clubs. And “starting a new club” is not a solution! 

Edit: Moved post to the already existing thread on this issue.

Message 152 of 246 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hoping this reply from Clappy on Twitter turns out to be true 7EA50F2F-8CC7-4CBE-ACC3-987ECF1541F1.jpeg

Message 153 of 246 (1,165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@WorzieI sure hope so. Ironically, Clappy wrote that on the 26th of October when the admin on this forum keeps telling us they have no information. So I’m not sure what to believe. It seems like there is no actual mutual communication between the two lines.

Message 154 of 246 (1,099 Views)

Community Manager

@glassjawnn 

There are plans to address this in the early November patch. No date has been announced. I was waiting until that happened so it was confirmed this was being fixed.

Aljo.png
Message 155 of 246 (1,089 Views)

When are we going to see a fix for club jerseys.

★★★ Newbie

I cant believe we still have this terrible glitch for club jerseys.  Is there any time frame on when this will be fixed?  We're on our 3rd club now and all 3 have been defaulted to the black nhl jerseys.  Are we just supposed to start a new club every week?  Is there a time table when it might get resolved? I should have prestiged our club by now but we end up resetting our club every week.  

Message 156 of 246 (869 Views)

Re: EASHL club jerseys default to NHL black one?

★★★ Newbie

It’s been over 2 weeks since I see the way your going to fix this is to do nothing as usual… nice 

Message 157 of 246 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I understand this club jersey bug isn’t a game breaking bug but it is very frustrating and is getting very old at this point. We want to express our identity as a team and have a lot of passion in being able to have a club that has so much customization. Also while I’m at it, the HUD makes no sense. Why do I have to click in L3 just to get to my away jersey. Then hit it again to switch to another jersey. And if I want to change an emote or something I have to then go to my away THEN MY ALRTERNATE. Why not have it be all three. Why not just make it another page or something and not make it so complicated. There’s also nothing new in this game compared to the last few years. Last year, you unlock lots of the customization through hockey bags. Now I have to buy the same exact stuff. I’m my opinion it’s lazy as a developer to basically sell the same game every year because you know people will buy it anyways. There’s no quality in it. The menu is the same, the cosmetics are the same, the logos are always the same. There’s nothing new and exciting. It’s the same as last year, just this time I can tap Y to do a Michigan with no skill and I now have to pay for the things in the store I’d like. Thank you for listening 

Message 158 of 246 (746 Views)

★ Novice

When will EA finally fix this bug? And please forever! 

And if it is fixed, can we continue playing with the old team or do we have to build team new?

By the way, I couldn't find this error in the last part. 

Message 159 of 246 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Don't see anything about this issue in the notes for today's patch, really hope it's in there!

At this point however (and maybe this should be in a different thread but), I'd be satisfied if EA looked in to a foolproof way of making sure jerseys don't clash in EASHL. So many teams seem to not realize home jerseys should be dark and away jerseys white. Pretty sure last time I played fifa's version of EASHL there was a way you could just set the jerseys for yourself so that you just see whatever uniforms you choose for both teams on your screen—not leaving it up to the other team, which would be super beneficial when there's a glitch that changes all 3 of a clubs jerseys to black AND a glitch that makes the jersey indicator disappear in the 30 crucial seconds you have during the matchmaking screen when you're supposed to set jerseys for the game.

Clashing jerseys has been a problem pretty much since EASHL first came out, there's gotta be a solution for it by now, this really affects my enjoyment of the game as an overhead camera angle user. We've come across multiple teams that are using stock uniforms can't seem to get this right, lock the options so that you can only choose white for away or something idk.

Message 160 of 246 (896 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help