Re: EASHL club jerseys default to NHL black one?

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Re: Woc black jersey glitch

Community Manager

@BabyPuncher525 

I merged your post with the already existing thread on this issue. Where it was acknowledged.

Aljo.png
Message 91 of 246 (975 Views)

Bug: Went from Dallas Stars to Anaheim Ducks simply by changing my jersey

★ Novice

I'm usually very respectful when posting comments and bugs but I'm tired of being the freaking Ducks when I'm suppose to be the Dallas stars. Yes, that's right. Changing my jersey changed my team to the Anaheim Ducks! I can't change the dark jersey or the logo!!!!!!!!!!!  I can only change the white top. What's also weird is that Hut Rush remembers my team as the stars and gives me the correct jersey. I saw that NHL 24 was updated today but there is no change in this. You guys seriously need to fix this or get out of the programming business. 

Message 92 of 246 (960 Views)

WoC Custom Jersey Issue

★★★ Newbie

I've spent hours customizing jerseys for my club, and every game that we play, it's using the default black EA NHL jerseys.  Even the fans in the home arena have the appropriate, customized jerseys, but not the players.  Why is this? I've seen a solution that involves deleting and creating a new club, but why would I willingly lose all my progress when it seems that this could be easily fixed?

Message 93 of 246 (963 Views)

Re: WoC Custom Jersey Issue

★ Guide
What is going on in eashl clubs with jerseys EA? Lots of issues with all skaters having blacked out gear in club games. Is EA looking into this or at least willing to acknowledge the issue?
Message 94 of 246 (960 Views)

Club Jerseys

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ever since I created my club, we have had the stock black all star game uniforms for our club when we fully customized all 3 of our jerseys. There is no fix to it and it is frustrating that we can only wear black jerseys and the other teams are also w wearing dark uniforms. 

Edit: Merged post with the already existing thread on this issue. -CM

Message 95 of 246 (945 Views)

Club Jersey/Gear Blackout Bug

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Been having this issue where both teams gear goes almost all black when playing club matches.

Edit: Merged post with the already existing thread on this issue. -CM

Message 96 of 246 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think this is ridiculous that this is still an issue. Our club jerseys are fully customized, all of our fans and mascots are wearing our jerseys but once we step into a game, it goes ti the black all star jerseys. We will also be playing against teams with dark jerseys and we can only wear black so it makes it 100x more difficult to tell who is on your team. They need to fix this bug and let us see the jerseys we customized on our own and unlocked through the club. We should not have to create a whole new club when we are are almost already prestiged because they cannot fix an issue.

Message 97 of 246 (926 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@pmcguire10 

For now, you can use stock team branding so you avoid other teams with the same issue. Which is a very high number of them. We're trying to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Aljo.png
Message 98 of 246 (911 Views)

★★★ Novice

hopefully it actually gets fixed this year, had the same problem last year on 23 and had to resort to making a new club if I wanted to use custom jerseys. 

Message 99 of 246 (890 Views)

Betreff: Chel jerseys gone...

★★ Novice

We did now 3 times and it happens every 3-4 days. So nope. Solve the issue - you get a lot of money for this stuff

Message 100 of 246 (1,623 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help