Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EAS FC Catalogue update 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used

by coyelt84

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: EAS FC Catalogue update 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used

Community Manager
Hi @MallowNatto,

Can you get me a picture of the network screen on the PS4 showing your Up/Down speeds and NAT type please?
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 81 of 98 (934 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I deleted FIFA 20 from my ps4 and reinstalled. I still have the same error regarding the eas fc catalog.

Message 82 of 98 (842 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Start up issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

He EA_Cade,

playing on the PS4 when starting the game I get a message that there is a problem.

The screenshot is in Dutch but you probably will still see I’m also facing this problem. It’s been here ever since the last update. I’ve deleted my profile, updates, reinstalled the game but unfortunate, non of it has worked. Can you please help me with this because It leads to not showing the line-ups in career mode (and probably some other bugs I’m reading about). It’s really taking away the game experience. 

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Message 83 of 98 (834 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I just tried editing my profile in FIFA20 setting. Try turning off EA SPORTS NEWS AUTO PLAY. It’ll do the job

Message 84 of 98 (771 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Cade,

Sorry for the late reply, there was an update on my playstation today For fifa 20 v1.18 its downloading i hope the update fixes it.

please check the photo of my Up/Down speeds and NAT type

Message 85 of 98 (763 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This is still Coming up even after the update v1.18 (Check the picture). the error didn't come the one saying update damaged after the update but i am still failing to connect to the servers

Message 86 of 98 (743 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It works but the new update doesn't work teams like guarani and Barcelona Sc doesn't show up, what should I do?

Message 87 of 98 (723 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I can not access to Fut because An error occurred downloading the Fut Squad Update. Somebody please help me to solve this problem.

Message 88 of 98 (713 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Thanks
Message 89 of 98 (643 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

With this new update, it’s giving this error again (EA FC catalogue Update 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used). I cancel through it and get to Ultimate Team, but it won’t let me do any rival matches 

Message 90 of 98 (621 Views)
Twitter Stream