Re: EAC error: vialotion security detected (#00000006)

by jaskierr6

Original Post

EAC error: vialotion security detected (#00000006)

★★ Novice

The error showed everytime I close the game(properly), and once it showed, I had issue reconnecting the server afterwards.

However, when i restart origin, error disappers. But if I close game later, it will show again.

I'm getting so afraid to take a BAN without doing anything wrong, loving this game so much..

Hope someone could give some advice, that would be great!

My os is WIN 8.1 btw.

Message 1 of 11 (4,582 Views)

★★ Novice

Helloooo?

Message 2 of 11 (4,561 Views)

★ Pro
Your specific issue is not there but this is worth a take a look at:
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/issues/errors/

I hope you get a feedback from EAStandard smile
Message 3 of 11 (4,555 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks buddyStandard smile

Maybe I will try to update windows for the first time at 16 months Standard smile 

Message 4 of 11 (4,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ImU4_Futu2e  Hey, can you check if a repair helps? You mention closing the game properly, thank you for that. As far as I'm aware this error is related to EAC thinking you haven't shut down properly. Perhaps a repair will catch this and prevent it from re-occurring? You can repair by right-clicking the game panel in Origin.

If this isn't effective, you might want to try an Origin reinstall and cache clear: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 11 (4,543 Views)

Game security violation detected (#00000006)

★ Apprentice

Since the first time I have played, after I close the game a little popup appears on the bottom right corner of my screen saying ''Game security violation detected (#00000006)''. I don't know why, I do not cheat or something else, also this popup appears only after I close the game and I doesn't interfere with it. ( I mean, I can play normally). The only thing I'm using while playing is the program used to set the dpi of my mouse.

I am a little bit concerned cause if it keep telling that there is a ''security violation'' would I be ban?

Message 6 of 11 (4,549 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David  Hi David, sorry for the late reply. I've done repairing the game but it didn't work. I will try update my os and reinstall origin once I got some time.

Thanks for your helpLarge smile, I will let you know if anything show up.

Message 7 of 11 (4,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

You repere this problem ??

Message 8 of 11 (4,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, had the same problem i discoverd that after the new update my antivirus assumed by itself tha the exe file was a malware. i restore it back and everything ok i have avast.

Message 9 of 11 (4,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had the same problem after the update my antivirus blocked the file as malware i restore it and everything ok. i have avast

Message 10 of 11 (4,156 Views)