EAC error "Please use 32 bit version of the game"

by Darkbladenqn2

Original Post

Re: EAC error "Please use 32 bit version of the game"

★★ Novice

Hi there i'm having the same error starting today. I came here looking for a solution and so far i've tried a repair, re-install adding permissions to my firewall and ran the game as admin. So far none of these posible solutions have worked. Is this a known problem and are you guys investigating? I was really hyped about king's canyon after dark but sadly i cannot play, same a the other folks here. Any other tips or tricks i might try out?

Message 41 of 79 (1,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_David Well, to be honest, this started with a motherboard and CPU upgrade, but I then went back to the older ones and it didn't work either. I also tried reformating my system SSD

Message 42 of 79 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, in EAC: "Please use 32bit version of the game" and few minutes later in the game it was kicking me of games or dragging me in the main menu.

I completely shut down firewall of windows defender, the public and private (im running windows 10) and disable the few securities of my antivirus (eset nod32).

I created a shortcut on my desk and tried to run the game on administrator mode and it worked finally after few weeks of struggling with this. 

I hope to not have this appearing again

Message 43 of 79 (1,744 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on the 2nd day of season 4 i played fine the first day, and the second day BOOM wont laucn 32 bit yada yada you must fix or i will uninstall and all will know of the stupid game mechanics

Message 44 of 79 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Locate where you installed apex. Inside the Apex folder there will be r5apex.exe. Double click that while origin is open and logged into. 

Message 45 of 79 (1,569 Views)

Betreff: APEX LEGEND 32 BIT VERSION ERROR AND CANT PLAY RANKED GAME BECAUSE I DO

★★★★ Pro
Kompatibilitätstest carry out
Message 46 of 79 (1,526 Views)

★ Novice

I am sorry to tell you but the problem IS the anti-virus, i have the same problem and disabling my anti-virus fixed the problem 

Message 47 of 79 (1,469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I disabled my AVG and still get the same error. 

Message 48 of 79 (1,458 Views)

★★★★ Novice

,I did a repair, all drivers updated, disabled antivirus. Key note, I havent played in a couple of months. Apex updated to its current version. Launched, then got an alert telling me I have to run on 32 bit version meanwhile im on 64. After that passes thru, match starts then cuts off to anticheat error. It appears there are many people with this problem. 

Message 49 of 79 (1,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok people I found the solution. Right click on Apex Legends/Properties/Under Short Cut click Open File Location/Double click on EasyAnticheat folder/Right click on EasyAnticheat_Setup and run as administrator/ Click repair and it should solve your problem ! 

Message 50 of 79 (1,431 Views)