Re: EA, when you are going to get rid of cheating?

by Carbonic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA, when you are going to get rid of cheating?

★★★★★ Novice

When we are able to enjoy cheater free gaming? Some even hack ppls accounts. Should we gamers rise a lawsuit against EA to make it happen? Ppl buy expensive games but EA can't quarantee our safety. I just played a few frustrating rounds on a server with over 10 wallhackers and a few clear aimbotters. The same happened yesterday, and day before and it will be the same tomorrow and day after that. When asking them to leave or to quit cheating all you get is sick and twisted replies and trolling. We buy the games because EA gave us a promise that we will get much enjoyment and good times but they actually offer good times to sick hackers. Please, do something.

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @SpunkSplatter

I understand this can be really frustrating, especially if you're on PC.

However, this is an ongoing battle, but here is some more information about what they're working on:

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5?utm_campaign=bf5...

Hopefully it will get better.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (335 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @SpunkSplatter

I understand this can be really frustrating, especially if you're on PC.

However, this is an ongoing battle, but here is some more information about what they're working on:

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/news/anti-cheat-in-battlefield-5?utm_campaign=bf5...

Hopefully it will get better.

Thanks Standard smile 

Hero

Also, if you think you have been on a server with over 10 cheaters you are probably not able to spot cheaters properly - there's a lot of good players out there.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)