EA support removed my apex legends skins and wont help me

by OMGsenpaiii

Original Post

EA support removed my apex legends skins and wont help me

★★★ Newbie
recently i contacted EA support to move my old account games to the new account, after they checked that i was the owner of the account they proceeded by removing all the games from my old account to adding them to the new one, specifying that the transferred game will lose the progression/achievement and that the account will be deactivated.
after agreeing they completed the process, i logged to my main account noticing that the origin id was of my old account.
after checking everything i realized that instead of moving the games from the old account to new one they just changed the email of my old account removing the games from the new account adding to the OLD one. and that's not all, battlefield 5 was missing, so i had to contact the support to get it back.
by doing this i lost all my games progressions but most importantly every apex legends stats/rank and legendary skins i accumulated since the release of the game.
after contacting EA support i was told that everything was done "as stated by me" (after i clearly specified to them at least 3 times what to do) when they did something completely different, after explaining they kept insisting that they cant do anything nor they can give any compensation, and when i said i have the chat transcript and that it's not my fault they just closed the chat without saying anything, and this happened 4 times.
so now i wonder if i can do anything, because after 4 hour trying to explain that i asked to move the games to the new account they kept insisting that it was my fault and that i agreed to their therm as if this resolve the mistake they made.
i get that they can't bring my progress back but at least compensate for the cosmetics and money spent....
Message 1 of 1 (114 Views)