EA support not doing more then looking at their bot report

by DaveRISK23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA support not doing more then looking at their bot report

★★ Novice

So I had few weeks back account hack and the person who hacked my account used aimbot and all of that stuff to get account banned.

I contacted EA customer support they said they will "look" into the ban. After few minutes they said no ban stays on and they wont elaborate on why is the answer no.

Answer is no because they put 0 percent into the work to see ip logs and all of sudden email change name changed language changed.

I open in total 4  or 5 cases just to be declined my latest one.

Has anybody ever managed to get their account back after someone hacked them and got them banned?

I got to talk to others support and EA is by far the worst one in managing the issues that is like this.

Best support is Steam since they have eyes and see that account has been all of sudden changed to non regular stats.

EA support should get entire new system and new employers to do the work this one they have right now is garbage.

Funny to me that they ban this one and there has been person hacking since the game launched and they just sleep on it.

Good job EA. 

Message 1 of 4 (526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA support not doing more then looking at their bot report

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @DaveRISK23 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (486 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @DaveRISK23 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (487 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko You see thats the problem, even tho I have contacted them multiple times ready to prove in any way that what they did was wrong all i got was cold shoulder and no more opportunity to dispute it cause every time i try to start a case it doesnt show up on My Case tab.
Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

@DaveRISK23 

Here on AHQ we cannot assist with account issues.

For that you will have to contact EA help: Contacting EA help https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help

For hacked accounts: If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

Or contacting the ToS team: If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

However if you have submitted multiple disputes and they have made a final decision then there probably is not much that will change your situation. 

This thread is pretty old now and to avoid further Necro posting I am going to lock the thread.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)