Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

EA servers

by andreity

Original Post

EA servers

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have a big problem with the server connection. I can't play WL, I can't play SQB(it doesn't metter if I win the game at the end of it I'm losing connection and I'm beaten 3-0).

All afternoon I recived the messeg from the attachement.

Please solve the problem, I lost one token for swaps3.

Andrei Constantin

[edit: email address removed]

User: m0rd0k577

Message 1 of 4 (129 Views)

Re: EA servers

Community Manager

Hey @andreity I'd recommend that you start by taking a look at this help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi it’s not much a question about the server but I’ve had a ban I’ve been trying to over turn for the last few days now and was hoping you could help progress it further because I love playing this game and have promised not to violate any terms of service again such as team name, I also don’t want to miss out on rewards for season progress as I got banned for a whole week.

ive had no response after multiple tries so I tried this. Please help if you can 

case#84489978

gamertag: Jimbo Jawa 27 

thanks for reading 

Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @jameswilde14.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help