Re: EA servers keep disconnecting on NHL and FIFA

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA servers keep disconnecting on NHL and FIFA

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My game keeps kicking me off servers every 20-40 minutes. my ISP has been out here twice and replaced all interior and exterior wires. I have a wired connection and the router is not shutting off when this happens. I just get kicked from online games. My speed is fine.

Edit: Moved thread from Madden 22 forum to NHL 22 forum. -CM

Message 1 of 2 (1,417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey there, @SoloBeastMode7 

Let's go through some connection troubleshooting and try to find out why you keep disconnecting. First, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

If that doesn't fix this, take a look at the suggestions here. If you're still having trouble after that, let me know which platform you play on and we'll keep trying. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,380 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there, @SoloBeastMode7 

Let's go through some connection troubleshooting and try to find out why you keep disconnecting. First, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

If that doesn't fix this, take a look at the suggestions here. If you're still having trouble after that, let me know which platform you play on and we'll keep trying. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,381 Views)