EA server login on madden 19

by KakashiSunanoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA server login on madden 19

★★★ Newbie

Ok I installed madden 19 on my new xbox one x ... I have had an EA account before around 8 years ago but I no longer have access to that email but I have since made a new xbox account and new ea account but for some reason madden 19 pops up the "sign into ea servers" with that old email address and I don't really even know how madden 19 would know that info anymore because its not tied into my old information I've been playing ea games for awhile on my new xbox live account and ea account . there is no way to get around it or to enter my new email and password...

Message 1 of 6 (14,712 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA server login on madden 19

Community Manager

@KakashiSunanoo

You should be able to change/add your email using the info at the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (14,641 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KakashiSunanoo

You should be able to change/add your email using the info at the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (14,642 Views)

★ Novice
This isn't working, I'm having the same issue. Everything I click on brings me to recovering the password for that old acct and I don't have access to that email anymore. I have a new EA acct but I can't figure out how to get rid of the old one I don't have access to anymore
Message 3 of 6 (11,278 Views)

Community Manager

@akrasia_1321_ Thank you. To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form .

2. Here put in a first/last name you feel comfortable with (can be anything).

3. Important! Put in an email address you DO have access to for communicating purposes (do NOT put in the email of your lost account or else we won't be able to reach you).

4. Click next.

5. On the form, please fill in at least 4 of the fields to help us prove you are the owner of the account. More is always better of course. We will use this to determine you are the owner. 

Once that's been filled in it will be sent to our account recovery team. They will get back in touch with you via the email and if verified will help you change the account details so you can log in again and get your old email changed to the new one.

EACade
Message 4 of 6 (11,249 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you @EA_Cade I have filled out and tried to be az detailed as possible but I dont see where I can submit the form. The end of my page looks like this

Message 5 of 6 (11,244 Views)

★ Novice
Nevermind! I figured it out and been submitted. Thanks!
Message 6 of 6 (11,233 Views)