Re: EA refuses to remove wrong email from login

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA refuses to remove wrong email from login

★★ Novice

I will never buy another EA product again; I have sent over a dozen emails explaining that the email MADDEN 19 keeps ASSUMING is mine without letting me change is NOT MY EMAIL, HAS NEVER BEEN, NOR DO I HAVE ACCESS TO IT. I CANT add a secondary email to it because THAT EMAIL DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AND I CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO IT. Customer care continues to give me the good old "We can't prove the account is your's so we cant reset it". *, my DEFAULT EMAIL for my xbox live gamer tag is DIFFERENT than the one they are assuming is mine! Look if you can't just simply look up my gamertag, say oh we have made a mistake and change it to the EA ACCOUNT I CAN ACTUALLY PROVE IS MINE AND LOG INTO why bother making people log into it to play 4/5s of the game that's not available otherwise? Worst purchase and last from them

Message 1 of 4 (688 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Here is how you can update the email address and password for your account. If you are receiving an error, perhaps try using a different email address or create a new one.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

If you are still having trouble updating the email address on your EA account though, don't hesitate to contact an EA Advisor at our Help site by clicking the link below. 

Live-Support

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (598 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I don't believe they know how to fix this issue.....horrible customer service. I will see what happens after my last email....with a sh*t ton of attachments showing my name as well as my current email. This is the email that EA already shows on their site and Origin as well.....it's probably the game itself that is flawed....so they can't fix it.
The email they are showing on my game was updated years ago.
Message 2 of 4 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is * *. how the hell do we fix this, I'm so frustrated with EA. SOMEONE out there help me

Message 3 of 4 (608 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Here is how you can update the email address and password for your account. If you are receiving an error, perhaps try using a different email address or create a new one.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

If you are still having trouble updating the email address on your EA account though, don't hesitate to contact an EA Advisor at our Help site by clicking the link below. 

Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (599 Views)