Re: EA plz help cannot get account back

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA plz help cannot get account back

★ Novice

Idk how to go about getting my account back for C&CR my username is warfield902 and my FB is linked to the account. I'm also guild leader of smegheadC&C.  I got a new phone tried logging in and it doesn't give me the option to pick my old account it shows me new device account being lvl1 and old device account being lvl1 which is not true. Plz get back to me asap with direction on how to recover my account. 

Message 1 of 2 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @warfield9022 and sorry to hear that you are having trouble recovering your account.

If you linked it previously to email/Facebook/ Apple Game Center or Google Play, you should be able to recover it on your new phone by completing the tutorial and then link it afterward again, which should prompt your old account to be recovered.

If that doesn't work, please get in touch with our Customer Support, which might be able to assist further.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @warfield9022 and sorry to hear that you are having trouble recovering your account.

If you linked it previously to email/Facebook/ Apple Game Center or Google Play, you should be able to recover it on your new phone by completing the tutorial and then link it afterward again, which should prompt your old account to be recovered.

If that doesn't work, please get in touch with our Customer Support, which might be able to assist further.

Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)