EA please read...

by Forbidden_Matt

Original Post

EA please read...

★★★ Newbie

I understand its the first day of the release for pre orders but the beta worked so much better than it does currently. I'm getting so many different kinds of errors, then theres the extreme lag and yes i had everything on low settings,then the loading screens i would sit there for 10-15 minutes and decide to just close the game, then theres all the crashes. What bugs me is that the beta worked better than the release of the game. I love battlefront i really do and i want to play it all the time however as it stands right its about unplayable right now and i hardly played at all the first day due to disappointment in performance. I'm hoping EA does something about this so its playable for the people who are having issues and we wont have to wait to long to play this possibly great game!

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Re: EA please read...

★★★ Apprentice

EA - "Thank you for the posts. This is a known issue, hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but the restart should help for now.  

For now we have word that restarting the game itself should let you find games again. but restart the game should help.

Matchmaking into different game modes may also help and should be faster than a restart. 

Hopefully we'll have an update to prevent this manifesting at all, but hopefully this info helps for now."

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)