Re: EA or Apex Legends Members PLEASE READ THIS AND RESPONDED TO ME ASAP

by CrazTronEXO

Original Post

EA or Apex Legends Members PLEASE READ THIS AND RESPONDED TO ME ASAP

★★★★★ Newbie

This problem of the blue screen crashes has been going on since the game has been released and its been 1 year now and i have re-downloaded this game 3 TIMES ALREADY 1 of them was about 6+months and i re-download it after seeing the announcement of SEASON 4 i play a couple of games or so WHILE I'M LIVE STREAMING OR NOT the game for me only least for 30-40 minutes and only crashes when i'm in game I CAN SIT FOR HOURS IN THE MAIN LOBBY OR MAIN MENU and no crash will appear until as soon as i start a game it will crash on me before i can choose a legend and every time this crashes i reported it and i have REPORTED THIS PROBLEM 100+ TIMES NOW were it gives you the ERROR CODE (CE-34878-0) i look up what this meet and i see that it says "you will need to restart the game. ... Highlight the game you were playing and press the Options button. Select Check For Update and allow any game updates to install." and guess what THERE IS NO UPDATE TO THE GAME OR SYSTEM i have turn off DISABLE VOICE CHAT AND CONVERT INCOMING VOICE TO CHAT TEXT i have delete some people off of my friends list and i have done every solution's (that i know of) that has worked for some people all i asking for is a RESPONSE FROM THE EA OR APEX LEGENDS TEAM SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE CRASHING PROBLEM SO THAT I KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT TOSSING IT TO THE SIDE because for me every time i see that they release an update the first thing that comes to me head is "is there any fixes for the crashing problem" SO IF ANY MEMBER OF THE EA OR APEX LEGENDS TEAM SEE THIS PLEASE RESPONDED ASAP 

https://twitter.com/ExoCraz/status/1225613012964429825

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any solutions to this yet? Because I have been getting blue screened randomly while in matches and it is completely ruining my ranked experience and I have already contacted the help desk and they couldn't do anything. 

Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

no unfortunately still haven't found one yet

Message 3 of 3 (214 Views)