Re: EA network issue?

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA network issue?

★★ Guide

Is the network slow or just my Xbox being temperamental? I am updating Fallen Order and BF2, and their not showing progress. Shut the xbox off a couple times. The first time I did so, the updates for Fallen Order and Microsoft store disappeared. 

Message 1 of 4 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@Major-Band1t I ended up waiting. Hitting the reset button on the router where I can update my xbox is almost a sin, punishable by months of shaming. lol.

After an hour or so and a few more soft resets of the xbox, the update downloaded fine. I figured the servers were a bit tied up due to Fallen Order just being released.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (394 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hello @taxingpear94 .  Thanks for the note.  Have you triend a full reset of the modem and router?  I find it often helps.  Shut down the xbox, reset the modem and router, let them boot up and then restart the xbox.  Many times streaming int he background can slow the connection and it may stay open on the app waiting in the wings, which can seriously slow the connection...

GLHF

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 2 of 4 (426 Views)

★★ Guide
@Major-Band1t I ended up waiting. Hitting the reset button on the router where I can update my xbox is almost a sin, punishable by months of shaming. lol.

After an hour or so and a few more soft resets of the xbox, the update downloaded fine. I figured the servers were a bit tied up due to Fallen Order just being released.
Message 3 of 4 (395 Views)

Champion

Hey @taxingpear94 .  Glad it worked out.  Thanks for the response!..  

GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)