EA login

by luketiger54

Original Post

EA login

★★★ Newbie
The email that madden 18 automatically set me up with is my old msn email account, that account no longer exists, and MSN mail no longer exists. I can't figure out the password for my old EA account that's under that email. And I can change the password because the email no longer exists. How do I log into madden 18s EA with my new gmail account? This is very fusterating because I didint pay 60 $ to not play online
Message 1 of 5 (490 Views)

Madden 18 EA login

★★★ Newbie
The email that madden 18 automatically set me up with is my old msn email account, that account no longer exists, and MSN mail no longer exists. I can't figure out the password for my old EA account that's under that email. And I can change the password because the email no longer exists. How do I log into madden 18s EA with my new gmail account? This is very fusterating because I didint pay 60 $ to not play online
Message 2 of 5 (490 Views)

Re: Madden 18 EA login

★★★ Newbie

I’ve bin trying to get online for the past 6 days I can’t find away to get on as soon as I log onto fifa 18 it asks me for the 6 digit code for the email address I only remembered I had when I purchased this game this needs to be fixed quick because I know quite a few people have this problem! Also I have created a new ea account it just will not let me sign onto it because it just asks for the 6 digit code for the old account again and again !!!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (468 Views)

Re: EA login

Community Manager

@luketiger54

Please see the following article, it has info on steps to take when you no longer have access to the email that was initially set up:

Add secondary email address: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (451 Views)

Re: EA login

Community Manager

@bigdbobjohnson38

If you lose your phone, the authenticator app fails, and you can’t access your email address, backup codes are the only way to sign in to your EA Account from a new device. You can view and renew these codes from the My Account: Security page.

1. From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
  2. If you need to, log in to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security page.
  3. Click View next to Backup Codes.
  4. You will see a list of backup codes. Keep this list in a safe, accessible place.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/origin-login-verification-information

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (451 Views)