Re: EA help - SWTOR - Live chat?

by neoforcer

Original Post

EA help - SWTOR - Live chat?

★★ Apprentice

Why isn't there a live chat option for swtor?

will you be able to add it in the future? 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,233 Views)

@UrimkIL99

Whilst I do know what you are wanting to chat about and know you have been provided an answer.

It is possible for you to use skype and phone Swtor CS , from what I have been informed for free, see here as an example.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (1,228 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks that was helpful.

though I still think they should change something about the fact that you fill issue details and all what you get after the process is a link to the offical's site support, ignoring what you fill.

Message 3 of 4 (1,218 Views)

★★ Apprentice

good question unfortunately most games cant do support in this manner reason cost.  To pay a staff to sit in game to talk to you 24/7 cost a lot and when your game that you are playing has both free to play and sub support cost are cut. But we do know they make places like this for us to get help faster with good people in the community and some times that type of support is better in most cases because we been playing the game rather then a guy sitting in a room typing to you from responses his pc generates on thing to do to fix the issue as we  the community have ran into some of these problems

Message 4 of 4 (1,206 Views)