Re: EA banned me for no reason

by STR_8_K1LL1NU

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA banned me for no reason

★★★ Novice

So I was banned from playing apex for apparently cheating which I’ve never done or even know how to do. The new update just came out I couldn’t even play the game got kicked twice on ranked and sat out the 10 min penalties and decided the game is broken and got off. Woke up in the morning to a email saying I’m banned for cheating makes no sense I’m new on pc and you can even see by looking at my apex stats how new I am how can I cheat. I sent in a appeal and immediately got the email stating I was in fact cheating and they will keep me banned. They didn’t even look into my case or care EA doesn’t care about their customers they just ban people for no reason and move on I didn’t even receive a warning or hey someone might be hacking you change your password just straight ban EA y’all need to do better then that banning good people for nothing 

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @STR_8_K1LL1NU,

I'm afraid we're not able to review account actions on the forums at all.

If you haven't already done so, you're absolutely welcome to submit another appeal and a new member of the Terms of Service team will take another look over the account for you. 

If you have any reason to suspect someone may have gotten into your account, definitely check over the security steps here to make sure the account has been re-secured before getting a second appeal submitted.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @STR_8_K1LL1NU,

I'm afraid we're not able to review account actions on the forums at all.

If you haven't already done so, you're absolutely welcome to submit another appeal and a new member of the Terms of Service team will take another look over the account for you. 

If you have any reason to suspect someone may have gotten into your account, definitely check over the security steps here to make sure the account has been re-secured before getting a second appeal submitted.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (277 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly the same thing here!

100% equal to your case.

Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok thank you and yes I did submit another appeal hopefully they will actually look it over and help me out and I also looked over my security and made a 2step verification 

Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)