Re: EA access trial of Battlefield 1 crashes while loading multiplayer

by Rehmes

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I did the EA support chat for 3 hours before I randomely found this. Not happy with this issue at all. I'm almost ready to find the pitch fork. They better make it up for us Shocked

Message 31 of 157 (3,560 Views)

★★ Novice
I know, at like the very least... 10 more hours of the trial?
Message 32 of 157 (3,484 Views)

★ Apprentice

What do they need to make up for... you paid 5Euros/Dollars or whatever for EA Access... free Access to alot of games you would have to pay alot more for.. just because 1 Trial doesnt work makes you believe you can demand any compensation or so ?... You should be glad they even give us Trials.

Just wait till its fixed and stop Trying to be smarter then EA

Message 33 of 157 (3,461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Haha.. The only reasson why most people have bought the trial recently is to play the bf1 multiplayer to see if it's any good. They're a major game company and they can't fix the trial of bf1 and it's been almost a week now. Go praise some other company LOL Large smile You got to be joking

Message 34 of 157 (3,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The BF1 trial however was my biggest incentive for putting the 5 bucks down. It's fair to expect that the deal being promoted at the top of the Origin Access page work, even if it's only temporary. At the very least I'd hope they could reset me back to the original 10 hours to make up for the 2 I spent trying to fix it on my own

Message 35 of 157 (3,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fantastic! Now when will it be fixed? Because I assume you'd like me to give you $60 for the game right? Well why would I trust that this game isn't just broken all the way through? 

STOP RELEASING BROKEN *!

Message 36 of 157 (3,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix it?

Message 37 of 157 (3,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this taken care of yet?

Message 38 of 157 (3,197 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on PC and having the same issue. Single player runs fine, joining multiplayer matches says loading but crashes to desktop with no error message after 5-10 seconds

Message 39 of 157 (3,176 Views)

★★ Novice
Well I was just on chat with ea reps for about 2 hours. It took about half an hour just to find out what I should do. They tell you they will give you the troubleshooting steps in chat or email after chat, I say whatever and give them to me. I then get told I can only get them at the end of chat. The lady was arguing with me for another half hour about this until I finally asked for a super. Super gets on and it's the same thing. I finally get fed up and tell them to email it to me, and guess what? When I finally get these so called "TS steps", it pretty much has me reset my xb1 like 20 times, had me take my profile off then add it again, and checking my network settings. Well I had already done 90% of all that and with as hard as it was to get these "steps" from them, you'd think they would at least have something usefull in them, beside the fact that they could tell that this was a known issue for trial users. Their support is a joke, lol.
Message 40 of 157 (3,167 Views)